Fentress Co. prepares for one-two pun...

Fentress Co. prepares for one-two punch in winter weather

There are 4 comments on the WBIR-TV story from Dec 15, 2010, titled Fentress Co. prepares for one-two punch in winter weather. In it, WBIR-TV reports that:

Fentress County officials declared state of emergency after 1' of snow an impending ice Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV.

Grinning

Cosby, TN

#1 Dec 16, 2010
No Academy Award for these performances!
Public relations

Columbia, SC

#2 Dec 16, 2010
Grinning wrote:
No Academy Award for these performances!
Everyone except for Turk made us look like redneck hillbillies. "The emergency thing". Frank, you should hire a PR person for all media interviews. Someone attractive, intelligent and well spoken.

Thermonuclear Jackhammer

“That Guy Who Made Fun Of You”

Since: Feb 09

Johnson City, TN

#3 Dec 16, 2010
Public relations wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone except for Turk made us look like redneck hillbillies. "The emergency thing". Frank, you should hire a PR person for all media interviews. Someone attractive, intelligent and well spoken.
Such a true statement.

That woman...I couldn't even understand what that 200 year old scab was saying. It was all mumbled and sounded as if she was talking like she had syrup in her mouth. What I did understand, didn't even make any sense.

And I quote..

"It's the first time I've been to town since Sunday," said King. "It was only because I need to come for another bad storm that's coming (Wednesday) afternoon."

WHAT?! LOL "I needed to come for another bad storm that's coming".

People of Jamestown, you are a laughing stock. The video did NOT do you any justice, and I guarantee the people of that news station were laughing hysterically at you. I know I did.
Forrest Dump

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jan 13, 2011
Butch use to keep my road clear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fentress County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sleeping with married men Sep 8 Curious 2
Fake ass people Sep 5 Scott 1
Using men for money Sep 5 Scott 1
Insurance fraud Sep 5 Scott 1
Conaster woman seeks new livein Aug 31 george curious 4
Jeff Ball Aug 31 hmmm 1
alive in the spirit south (Oct '16) Aug '17 Rick 3
More from around the web