Murder investigation in Fentress County

Oct 28, 2011 Full story: WBIR-TV 34

According to Kristin Helm, TBI spokesperson, their agents responded around 2:30 Friday morning to a home at 594 Fairground Road in Jamestown.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
To old to run

Byrdstown, TN

#21 Nov 2, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, too. They don't need a slap on the wrist for this! Too many times these days the punishment doesn't fit the crime. A man's life is forever gone, and his children have no father.
And now they have no either
A Mother

Jamestown, TN

#22 Nov 2, 2011
Tabitha lost her life this summer under our current sherrif.
betch ya

Jamestown, TN

#23 Nov 2, 2011
A Mother wrote:
How many suspicous deaths under this sheriff ?

Oh I forgot, MY BAD, there are so many that OUR leaders "just dont care" if they live or die.
Truly, the actions of wicked souls. Sometimes you have to stand against those that show preferencial treatment, and do it LOUDLY.
But 'the Father' will make mends, that I believe with MY heart.
Country girl at heart

Jamestown, TN

#24 Nov 3, 2011
A Mother wrote:
I am sorry for your loss.
concerned mom

Jamestown, TN

#25 Nov 3, 2011
oh blame the sheriff why not blame the ones that did it dunmba--
moms corner

Jamestown, TN

#26 Nov 4, 2011
thats right
Biggun

Jamestown, TN

#27 Nov 6, 2011
See, all this crazieness is why MANY, loaded guns live at my house
Ely

Jamestown, TN

#28 Nov 15, 2011
Sam wrote:
You never know anymore, sad thing.
Man U Said A Mouth Full There.
YEP

Jamestown, TN

#29 Nov 19, 2011
YES YOU DID
TnGirl

Livingston, TN

#30 Nov 29, 2011
I have read all of these comments that was put on here and i have to say i know the Garrett family and my heart goes out to them and to the ones who has lost family members from being killed. The law needs to treat each and every case the same no matter what kind of case it is. I know a cop who is on drugs and he is dating a girl who has been in jail for drugs and many of things and i also know a man he use to be a cop i don't know if he still is or not but every woman he was married to he would beat them, break their arms or legs. What kind of man should do that to a woman who loves him more then anything and these women did love him cause they stay with him for a long time. We need a whole new law enforcement officers. They are talking about us getting that new jusice center, why? When they go and get someone they take them to jail them when they go in front of the judge he lets them out. If anyone has notice every week in the paper the same ones from the week before are in there all i have to say is this town has gone MAD.
jeanniearmeslawh orn

Oneida, TN

#31 May 5, 2012
listen i spent time in jail with tina and shes a very nice girl!!!!! maybe ppl need to get the whole truth before u start judging!!!!!!!! i vote that she needs to get out and be with her kids!!!!

I love you girl!!!!!! and ive got ur back!!!!
Mike

Jamestown, TN

#32 May 6, 2012
You are full of it. She help take a life.Only God has the right. Hope she never sees the light of day. Children don't deserve to grow up without a father.
want justice

Jamestown, TN

#33 Jul 3, 2012
if our polic force spent half the time investigating serious crimes such as the senslous murders as they do harrasing inicent drivers just to collect money for our new JC, I believe these murders would be solved. I never hear the police dept. ever trying to defend their actions about not solving these murders. I believe this JC has become more important than justice itself. What a shame.
Very sorry

Livingston, TN

#34 Aug 7, 2012
locked-and-ready-to-go wrote:
you know i know that them 2 deserved to go to jail but what i dont understand is why the hell TBI didnt come in when tabatha got hung even the police said she didnt do it her self so why the hell dont they have someone in jail for that shit i'm tired of sitting back and watching this town go to hell and it all these cops around here thats doing it. instead of them sitting back doing there drugs they need to be strighting this town out. they wanna build a damn justice center but thats not gonna do any good with all the same druged up cops around here they only wanna bust who they wanna bust and come down everyone but there sniches and there families when in fact i know quite a few cops around here and there families do, buy, and sell a lot of drugs and thats the ones that never get caught so before they go to sleep they need to think that tabatha's killer or killers are still out there getting by with what they did and thinking they will never get caught but unfortuntly they will and i hope to god they never get to see daylight again
Tabitha who? That is terrible if this is true that someone was hung and if cops didn't think the person did it to themselves and it wasn't even investigated....anyone that ends up dying under circumstances other than natural causes SHOULD be investigated, regardless....people are smart and someone could commit murder and make it look like the other person did to themselves, etc....just my opinion........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fentress County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Wright Dec 12 Brandon Crump 1
dr. doug smith.....appointments (Jan '08) Oct '14 jbg 16
Conatser family of Fentress Co., TN (Mar '08) Oct '14 Ann 51
Rental properties next to home and land owners Sep '14 garret 1
Koger tased after fighting K-9, resistina Sep '14 DeDominicis 3
fair pageant winner an top 5 Aug '14 country girl 1
\Election??? Aug '14 taxpayer 2
More from around the web