Live Blog: Possible Tornado Hits Fent...

Live Blog: Possible Tornado Hits Fentress Co.

There are 5 comments on the WSMV-TV Nashville story from May 8, 2009, titled Live Blog: Possible Tornado Hits Fentress Co.. In it, WSMV-TV Nashville reports that:

Some trees are down, and in some cases, on top of homes. No word about injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSMV-TV Nashville.

indy

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 10, 2009
Did a Tornado hit in jamestown
yep

Monroe, TN

#2 May 10, 2009
indy wrote:
Did a Tornado hit in jamestown
yes but no one was hurt. Go to the Jamestown post.You can read about it there
chevy fan

Jamestown, TN

#3 May 10, 2009
You could see the rotation cleary as it went through clay county! low hanging and rotating clouds.
chevy fan

Jamestown, TN

#4 May 10, 2009
we here in clay county went under the tornado warning as well. You could see the rotation and low hanging clouds. With those intense lightning stikes, you know somethings about to happen.Those bolts were going to the ground! ive learned the more the lightning, the more intense the storm is!
Dolores

Jamestown, TN

#5 May 13, 2009
chevy fan wrote:
we here in clay county went under the tornado warning as well. You could see the rotation and low hanging clouds. With those intense lightning stikes, you know somethings about to happen.Those bolts were going to the ground! ive learned the more the lightning, the more intense the storm is!
Yes that was very scary!!! My husband, my daughter and I were at my stepdad's store in town and lightning struck not far from there we thought we were going to have to get in the bathroom!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fentress County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need Bush Hog Service - Wilder Jun 18 Wilder Guy 1
News Human remains discovered in Fentress County Jun 9 Taxpayer 3
Wildwood inn Jun 3 Bobbuilder 1
Office rent in jamestown Jun 3 Rawhide 1
Criminal court May 30 Seth 1
I want to be your representative for the #8th D... May '16 F Mike Campbell 1
38th District Tennessee House of Representative... May '16 F Mike Campbell 1
More from around the web