Two charged with rolling meth lab

Two charged with rolling meth lab

There are 3 comments on the Crossville Chronicle story from May 23, 2011, titled Two charged with rolling meth lab. In it, Crossville Chronicle reports that:

Two Fentress County man have been charged in connection with the seizure of a rolling methamphetamine lab discovered during a traffic stop Saturday on Hwy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crossville Chronicle.

my comment

Cosby, TN

#1 May 24, 2011
Dumb and Dumber!
I comment 2

Cookeville, TN

#2 May 26, 2011
By Michael R. Moser
Editor The Crossville Chronicle Mon May 23, 2011, 08:00 AM CDT

CROSSVILLE Two Fentress County man have been charged in connection with the seizure of a rolling methamphetamine lab discovered during a traffic stop Saturday on Hwy. 127 N, according to reports.

Charged with promotion of the manufacture of methamphetamine are Scott Gleason Hall, 32, 2510 Tinch Town Rd., Jamestown, and Derrick Ray Huff, 30, 1000 Banner Springs Rd., Jamestown, according to Deputy Kevin Phillips' report. Bond was set at $10,000.

Phillips wrote that he stopped a blue Chevrolet S10 pickup for a light law violation and when he made contact with the driver, he noticed a 'cold pack' in the floorboard of the vehicle. The pack had been cut open and ammonium nitrate was scattered throughout the vehicle.

With suspicions aroused, Phillips asked for permission to search the vehicle and was denied. A narcotics detection dog was brought to the scene and alerted to the presence of drugs and the resulting search netted numerous items commonly associated with the making of meth.

Items were photographed and seized and the two men taken into custody.
concerned

Roswell, GA

#3 Jun 2, 2011
How many more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fentress County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sleeping with married men Sep 8 Curious 2
Fake ass people Sep 5 Scott 1
Using men for money Sep 5 Scott 1
Insurance fraud Sep 5 Scott 1
Conaster woman seeks new livein Aug 31 george curious 4
Jeff Ball Aug 31 hmmm 1
alive in the spirit south (Oct '16) Aug '17 Rick 3
More from around the web