Fiery Scott County crash kills 3 teen...

Fiery Scott County crash kills 3 teens, 1 adult, unborn baby

There are 6 comments on the The Knoxville News Sentinel story from Oct 25, 2008, titled Fiery Scott County crash kills 3 teens, 1 adult, unborn baby. In it, The Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

A 15-year-old Scott County High School cheerleader remains in critical condition today after a fiery crash that killed three of her classmates, a 49-year-old woman and an unborn baby.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Knoxville News Sentinel.

“The Prophetess”

Since: Nov 08

Lost in time

#1 Nov 15, 2008
we are sorry for the loses,and pray for the families.
None

Strawberry Plains, TN

#2 Nov 15, 2008
LET IT GO

“The Prophetess”

Since: Nov 08

Lost in time

#3 Nov 15, 2008
None wrote:
LET IT GO
I suppose your a famly member or friend tired of hearing "I am sorry",in this case so be it!
If your not and just trying to be mischievous and think this is funny, than I just flat out feel sorry for you,I guess some people just don't want to grow up but I think that you would be better off if you would.
None

Strawberry Plains, TN

#4 Nov 16, 2008
The Prophetess wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose your a famly member or friend tired of hearing "I am sorry",in this case so be it!
If your not and just trying to be mischievous and think this is funny, than I just flat out feel sorry for you,I guess some people just don't want to grow up but I think that you would be better off if you would.
Sounds to me like you are the one who needs to grow up. I am just sick of hearing it.
It's over and done with so LET IT GO!

I have heard all I ever want to hear about the 4 teenagers who died. I am sorry they died but THEY caused the accident and killed a grandmother and an unborn baby. Not too much is said about them. It's all been about the teenagers. There were 2 other people who died in this crash. And the media hardly even mentioned them.

Earl Keese

“global warming is a hoax”

Since: Apr 08

knoxville

#5 Nov 16, 2008
talked to an officer who knows the accident investigater up there.

speed was estimated at 85m.p.h.+
none

Sunbright, TN

#6 Dec 13, 2008
i am sorry for you in greensville sc...becasue you are very rude....what if this was oone of your daughters would you be commenting like thins.I will be prayong for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fentress County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sleeping with married men Sep 8 Curious 2
Fake ass people Sep 5 Scott 1
Using men for money Sep 5 Scott 1
Insurance fraud Sep 5 Scott 1
Conaster woman seeks new livein Aug 31 george curious 4
Jeff Ball Aug 31 hmmm 1
alive in the spirit south (Oct '16) Aug '17 Rick 3
More from around the web