Fayette County Triple Murder Trial Picks Back Up

Apr 21, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WVNS-TV

Posted Monday, April 21, 2008 ; 06:00 PM Updated Monday, April 21, 2008 ; 04:54 PM Gary Martin is accused of killing three people on Memorial Day, two years ago. via WVNS-TV

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
fact finder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2008

The incident happened in 2007 not 2006, so it was NOT 2 years ago. Get the facts straight.
Jer

Athens, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

What happened?
Curious

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

Just wondering...what does the community think about the triple murder from Memorial Day 2007? Did the police do their job?
evol

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

fayette county police never do their jobs its just a small town where its family run their has gotta be more to the shooting the the cops say
TheTruth

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

evol wrote:
fayette county police never do their jobs its just a small town where its family run their has gotta be more to the shooting the the cops say
My oh My. You are so right! There is a LOT more to the story than was EVER told. It should be told. It was self-defense...protecting his family. Lots of truth out there, should be documented. Can't count on Sizemore, who calls himself CSI (LOL), to do anything right.
I think nobody in Fayette County wanted the truth to be told.
"Three men dead... somebody has to go to jail, or WE (Fay.Co.) will look like we didn't do our job."
They didn't, you're right, still don't.
Nobody in the Fayette County Justice System cares about any other person, except their own 'political goals'. They all have them.

That happened Memorial Day, 2007... almost 4 years ago now.
sick of it

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

TheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
My oh My. You are so right! There is a LOT more to the story than was EVER told. It should be told. It was self-defense...protecting his family. Lots of truth out there, should be documented. Can't count on Sizemore, who calls himself CSI (LOL), to do anything right.
I think nobody in Fayette County wanted the truth to be told.
"Three men dead... somebody has to go to jail, or WE (Fay.Co.) will look like we didn't do our job."
They didn't, you're right, still don't.
Nobody in the Fayette County Justice System cares about any other person, except their own 'political goals'. They all have them.
That happened Memorial Day, 2007... almost 4 years ago now.
Iremerber the day like it was yesteday we were also riding in the area that day we camped out at the river the night before AND SOME OLD MAN TRIED TO RUN OVER SOME OF OUR FELLOW CAMPERS tHE MAN FROM tee infuencence DIDN'T SPELL THAT RIGHT. but any way the OTHER riders thought it was me that got killed WHEN THEY SAW ME THEY WERE SO HAPPY .IT HAD TO BE An idiot that would kill some body DO you remember that they got there house burned down after that?
TheTruth

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

I remember it like it was yesterday also.
It was a sad occurance.
The man was arrested, and put in jail.
His family had nothing to do with it, yet someone thought is was vengence to burn down the house.
How was that going to hurt anyone but the family?
They were then homeless, fatherless, penniless, and totally broken hearted.
So, burning down the house... pointless sin.
Who burned it down anyway?
Been some rumors... like to know though.

PS There is no point in being "sick of it" it ain't going away. He's still in prison. What happened to his poor family?
My interest has been piqued. I wanna know more.
sick of it

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

TheTruth wrote:
I remember it like it was yesterday also.
It was a sad occurance.
The man was arrested, and put in jail.
His family had nothing to do with it, yet someone thought is was vengence to burn down the house.
How was that going to hurt anyone but the family?
They were then homeless, fatherless, penniless, and totally broken hearted.
So, burning down the house... pointless sin.
Who burned it down anyway?
Been some rumors... like to know though.
PS There is no point in being "sick of it" it ain't going away. He's still in prison. What happened to his poor family?
My interest has been piqued. I wanna know more.
I DON'T KNOW BUT THANK IT WASN'T ME but i do rember the day I KNOW i am not spelling to good tonighr
Bill

Buffalo, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Actually the son ambushed them ,shooting and killing one and wounding the other two,then the father took the gun and shot them all again to finish them off.Did the cops do there job? Probably not
Sam

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Did you read the part where carl's gun was still in his holster? Self defense my ass. The house should've been burnt down with the whole crazy ass Martin family locked inside.
The REAL truth

Gallipolis Ferry, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

to: The truth (aka: Martins) Oh..the poor Martins, who are still living and breathing.(being sarcastic of course) The three young men killed that day ARE NOT breathing and cannot tell everyone what happened because Gary AND DWAYNE made sure of that!
It WAS NOT self defense when two people are unarmed and the third had a HOLSTERED PISTOL (Proven with Forensic Evidence)! The three victims were in the MIDDLE of a PUBLIC road! So yeah IT WAS NOT SELF DEFENSE!
I think Bill said everything about the truth there is to say:'the son DWAYNE MARTIN shot the victims and the Father finished them off so there were NO SURVIVING WITNESSES to "rat" on his son, the guilty one!' NO the cops did not do their job..could that be because The Martin's Brother was a deputy...Yes I think so...There was NO way to prove Self Defense so the cops had to arrest ONE person...Just not the one that started this...DWAYNE MARTIN!
Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Sam wrote:
Did you read the part where carl's gun was still in his holster? Self defense my ass. The house should've been burnt down with the whole crazy ass Martin family locked inside.
Agree!!!!!! The police did not do their job at all! Carl Blaine was sjot in cold blood by Mr. Martin's son. The sadistic freak shot.them all and the father took the blame for it all. I agree the.family or at least the punk ass kid should.have been tied up and torched in the house as it went up in flames!!!!!!!! WV meeds to bring back the death penalty! Karma is a Bitch!!!!
tilly

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Who burned the house down?
Well

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

What's that matter? There's a murderer that has never had to answer for killing three young men.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••