Fayette County Deputies Investigating...

Fayette County Deputies Investigating Fight

There are 8 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Fayette County Deputies Investigating Fight. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Lookout, Fayette , West Virginia Fayette County sheriff's deputies are investigating a fight in which a man was struck multiple times with a steel bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

Summersville, WV

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Maybe he won't take stuff that don't belong to him any more
just the trust

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2012
thats what happens when a woman is sleeping with 2 men for pills one of them gets a little mad lmmfao! see what you did Jenny hope it was worth it!

Summersville, WV

#3 Sep 28, 2012
ewww!! That girl is trash!! I heard she's eat up with STD's and keeps sleeping with people for pills!
Painting her fingernails

Man, WV

#4 Sep 28, 2012
She is a hypocrite for medication
Who likes her

Man, WV

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Reading her magazine do u think
J woww

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Did they find out who did it?

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Oct 19, 2012
Are they going to do anything about this. How can some do this and and still be walking around free.

Sophia, WV

#8 Nov 4, 2012
The cops must be scared of the pill heads. They are outnumbered Bothe of these guys are pusses though. M.A. Must be so proud to date a cheating pill head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayette County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KM Junction Music Thread Jan '18 Musikologist 1
News W.V. State Police Need Your Help Locating A Mis... Nov '17 Old friend 1
News Heroin bust in Oak Hill; Drugs worth $25,000 (Sep '17) Sep '17 Time Reveals All 1
News Three murderers try to escape from Mount Olive (Jul '12) Sep '17 justme 31
News President Trump to host rally in Huntington (Jul '17) Aug '17 Paul 198
News Scouts hire Fayette scout center leader, launch... (Feb '11) Jul '17 nothingnew 25
Holiday Lodge (Jul '17) Jul '17 Anonymous 1