Fayette man escapes police custody, a...

Fayette man escapes police custody, apprehended

There are 27 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Mar 14, 2012, titled Fayette man escapes police custody, apprehended. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

OAK HILL, W.Va. -- Police said a Fayette County man arrested for receiving and transferring stolen property briefly escaped from custody Wednesday after being taken to the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curio

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Mar 14, 2012
who is this guy? where does he live?
Sammie

Beckley, WV

#2 Mar 14, 2012
[quote]They found Morris more than an hour later in a storage building on Lundale Farm in Oak Hill.[/quote] Doesn't look like he got very far.
ITS ON

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Mar 14, 2012
Typical stupid druggie.
What

United States

#4 Mar 15, 2012
I bet they beat the shat out of him. I'll look at his picture on the jail website.
It is I

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Mar 15, 2012
What wrote:
I bet they beat the shat out of him. I'll look at his picture on the jail website.
Typical response from someone who does not bother to get the facts. They took him to the hospital because the idiot swallowed a bunch of cocaine. He did any damage to himself. I would say the cops saved his worthless ass.
What

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Mar 15, 2012
I said they beat the shat out of him because he made them look stupid. I didn't even know he went to the hospital.

Typical response from someone who assumes too much!
It is I

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Mar 15, 2012
What wrote:
I said they beat the shat out of him because he made them look stupid. I didn't even know he went to the hospital.
Typical response from someone who assumes too much!
No, you said they probably beat the shit out of him, you assumed, you where wrong, you are stupid. End of story.
What

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Mar 16, 2012
No, I wasn't wrong. I always assumed you were stupid.:)

And narcissistic, oh yeah, and an ass.
It is I

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Mar 16, 2012
What wrote:
No, I wasn't wrong. I always assumed you were stupid.:)
And narcissistic, oh yeah, and an ass.
You said they beat him, you where wrong, you are stupid, you just are too much of a moron to realize it. Thanks for letting the rest of us know that.
What

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Mar 16, 2012
See previous post....still applies!(0) The thingy in the middle is you.
It is I

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Mar 16, 2012
What wrote:
See previous post....still applies!(0) The thingy in the middle is you.
Yep, you said they beat the shit out of him, you where wrong. What still applies is you are an idiot. Thanks for showing us that.
What

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Mar 17, 2012
You are a liar. I said I BET they beat the shat out of him, then went to the jail site and publicly stated there wasn't a mark on him. I am sorry that you have difficulty with reading comprehension.

Then again, you do appear to get your kicks from being an ass. There's a sale on toilet paper at Kroger, you better stock up.
frank

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Mar 17, 2012
any worthless individual who would break into someones home deserves to be beaten merciless! OFTEN
It is I

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Mar 17, 2012
Post 7, you said they beat the shit out of him. You are still stupid. Thanks for playing. You are still a moron.
your mom

United States

#16 Mar 17, 2012
It is I wrote:
Post 7, you said they beat the shit out of him. You are still stupid. Thanks for playing. You are still a moron.
God, u r an ass. Get over it. He said tht he thought they would, nd tht they did. Get over it. Quit being a smartass, even though u r clearly a dumbass.!
It is I

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Mar 17, 2012
your mom wrote:
<quoted text>
God, u r an ass. Get over it. He said tht he thought they would, nd tht they did. Get over it. Quit being a smartass, even though u r clearly a dumbass.!
Like the way you are judging your own post, lmao. Besides, go back and actually read what the sh&thead said. You are as big an idiot as he is. Now, you go and pull your head out of your ass. That is where it is most of the time.
It is I

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Mar 17, 2012
"I said they beat the shat out of him because he made them look stupid." These where to words of the complete idiot named "what". I guess comprehension is not a strong point with you.
What

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Mar 17, 2012
You can't judge your own posts. This is just another person who also thinks you are an ass!
It is I

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Mar 17, 2012
What wrote:
You can't judge your own posts. This is just another person who also thinks you are an ass!
Why should I care what he thinks? He is just as big an idiot as you. Well, at least you realize it now. Oh, and you can't judge your own post? Watch this.
It is I

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Mar 17, 2012
What wrote:
I just judged #19 interesting. Easy.

Think I will judge this one, oh, brilliant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayette County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scrabble Creek Dope Addict Thief Jun '15 AllSeeingEye 1
News Three murderers try to escape from Mount Olive (Jul '12) Jun '15 Hahahaha 24
News Polls open for bond voting Jun '15 snoolie 1
News Two Women Critically Injured In House Fire (Mar '14) May '15 call me what you ... 18
deepwater area Apr '15 stolenblind 1
The Only WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE Mar '15 Guardian Angel 1
News Charter schools debated in House hearing Mar '15 kentuckyherdhunters 1
More from around the web