Double Murder In Raleigh County

Double Murder In Raleigh County

There are 86 comments on the West Virginia Metro story from Nov 23, 2011, titled Double Murder In Raleigh County. In it, West Virginia Metro reports that:

Sheriff Steve Tanner says the shootings took place at a house on Mill Creek Road near the Raleigh-Fayette county line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Virginia Metro.

Curious

Demotte, IN

#63 Nov 26, 2011
EXACTLY how old was Jessie and Matt when their parents died?
Lala

United States

#64 Nov 26, 2011
I knew jesses mom when I was 14 or 15.... N Jesse is 3 yrs older than me, n I remember her passing away a few years after I met her at 14..... So I say Jesse was in his late teens early 20's.....
Long Time Friend

Sophia, WV

#65 Nov 26, 2011
Yes, that sounds about right about their mother. And if I'm not mistaking Jesse was the one that found her deseased in her apartment. Also, I believe Jesse in on pychiatric medications and being mixed with alcohol is not at all good. This will most likely be brought up in trial, and might be his defense.
Just saying

Oak Hill, WV

#66 Nov 26, 2011
If they let that sorry mutha fucka out of these charges just because he is crazy.........then the system is more screwed up then he is. They deserve to spend every day for the rest of there lives in a jail getting beat. There is NO reason in the damn world to kill a child. Just because his brother was getting beat up someone else lost their life. Smh........I agree with everyone who said it was a set up and they planned the crap. As far as Holly goes. She was involved in giving a child drugs and he died and she got by with it. Wth is wrong with the system?
Okay

Beckley, WV

#67 Nov 26, 2011
What is so sad about it, years ago people got into fights all the time and the next day they were best of friends. Today is not like that at all. I just know that 2 young boys are dead because a coward couldn't handle the fact that he got his a@@ whipped by someone much younger than him. I know people should keep a better check on their children. But kids sneak and lie. They can answer their cell phone and just by them answering, doesn't mean they are where they say. I hate it for the deceased and their families. So young and such a tragedy.
Okay

Beckley, WV

#68 Nov 26, 2011
And for those saying that that the youngest one was shot by accident. How could someone be shot twice on accident in 2 different places?
Lala

United States

#69 Nov 27, 2011
Well first of all with as many underage kids, and as many adults that were there, you would think that it.... Could have been prevented, but Boone stopped it. From my understanding Jesse was a heavy heavy drinker... If he was on meds to make him right, then he should have known better than to drink... Jesse walked on his mother during from natural causes, he didn't walk in and find her Shot!!! Boone killed jesses mom. These families.... There childrens lifes were swept out from underneath them! They weren't given a chance! I am related to one of the victims, and for people to sit on here and say that they got what they deserved, and that it's bad parenting all need to take a look back in time, and remember your teenage years.. Shoot, all of you are probably teenagers anyways, and just wanna start trouble! Its just so upsetting to sit here and read what some of you bad mouths have to say... What if the situation was turned around and jesse was the victim.... What would you say then... that Jesse got what he deserved? I don't care how friggin old or young you are, you could be a grandpa to a newborn, to a middle age adult and noone I mean noone deserves to die like that!! And it wasn't an accident Jesse intentionally shot the young boy!!! That young boy was a lover and not a fighter, he wouldn't harm a fly!!! And it's a shame that both of these families lost their baby, both of them boys were the youngest, they were their babies, brother, uncle, and one just became a father about 3 weeks ago, and that child will never remember anything about it's father, it will just grow up knowing that their daddy was a victim of crime a victim of murder!!!
Patrick

Beckley, WV

#70 Nov 27, 2011
I'll be Bell's mother is tickled pink that she let her son go to a party like this.
Are YOU Serious

Demotte, IN

#71 Nov 27, 2011
Late teens or early adult is NOT losing your mother at a young age. If he had been like 8 or under then I would understand. Being almost an adult when she died is NOT a tragedy and im not sympathetic for Jessie on any level. Obviously his mom didnt do her part as a parent when he was growing up so yall just need to shut up about James mother. Idc if your family or a friend to the Suttles, the fact is Jessie stole the lives of two guys and whoever is being his defense you need to remind yourselves that he did it. It was his choice, not anyone elses and he did it by choice no matter what excuses you make for him. The law is still the law. He is a cold murderer. Alcohol is no excuse and it clearly says on the label of any medication not to mix with alcohol so that is no excuse. He has always been a heavy drinker all his life and never killed anyone before so it was a choice that he made. Shooting someone once for protection is one thing, shooting them twice is the attempt to kill and is a crime of hate.
Honestly

Demotte, IN

#72 Nov 27, 2011
Patrick wrote:
I'll be Bell's mother is tickled pink that she let her son go to a party like this.
Ill bet she would have been more tickled if your mother wouldve had abortion cause you were a waste of your daddys sperm.

Since: Nov 11

Oak Hill, WV

#73 Nov 27, 2011
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...

a facebook page of jesse suttle!! please check it out!!
Meee

Beckley, WV

#74 Nov 27, 2011
Patrick wrote:
I think his Mom has been through enough , you selfish inconsiderate waste of human flesh .... I wish no one death but I wish you and every one else that thinks that this is something to take lightly and use as vengeance against someone else a long lasting hell . HOW DARE YOU
Elizabeth pennington

United States

#77 Nov 28, 2011
And of course that was meant to say BASTARD

“'Sup wart-tainted pussboats? ”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#78 Dec 12, 2011
Early wrote:
I knew where my dog was at 1030 that night. That kid was 16 and parents didn't even know where he was at,or what he was up to. 1030 at night in Raligh county. Everyone knows, Beckley and Mount Hope are dangerous places for kids at night, and yes he was a kid. Hell yea I put blame there.I bet you don't or didn't know where your kids were at, 1030 on a week night. seems bad parenting is common among you people. Since ya can not figure this out on your own, you must know who your kids are with and where they are at, for sure at all times, see where excuses get you?
You have no right to try to judge his family. His mother is a hard working woman who only tries to provide for her kids, and the dad does not live in the house. Don't you think his mother and father are regretting their decisions? You should be concerned with your own family and stop judging those you do not know. You know what they say about those who cast stones...

“'Sup wart-tainted pussboats? ”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#79 Dec 12, 2011
Okay wrote:
And for those saying that that the youngest one was shot by accident. How could someone be shot twice on accident in 2 different places?
Landon, the oldest, was shot twice. James, the youngest, was only shot once.
freejessie

United States

#80 Jan 8, 2013
Free Jessie Suttle!!!!!!!
REALLY

United States

#81 Jan 8, 2013
Free Jesse Suttle?? R u retarded or just fuck!ng stupid..jesse suttle will never get out and if he ever does in is sorry pathetic life..thatll be the day he meets his maker whether it be in five years or when the SON OF A B!TCH is 70!! If not when they do transport him to PRISON someone gets him there! And whoever you are..do yourself and everyone else on this earth a favor and go fuck off..u must be matt or one of his whorish half sisters..or perhaps holly or shelva..u to shall get what u derserve..if u were to ever put ur real name..
joey

United States

#82 Mar 15, 2014
eye witness wrote:
idc landon should of left jesses property instead of starting crap. see what happens when u mess wit the wrong folks. roland, jesses older brother has never killed anyone but he dont play. He has been locked up most his life tho. He is out and I dont think ne1 wants to mess wit the rest of jesses fam. as for holly, i dont give a f*ck bout her. do wat u wanna. and r u crazy, u think james went up to jesse while he was straight shooting? The boy got hit on accident. i know u werent there for sure.
f**k Jesse and his family
meme

Covington, VA

#83 Jul 30, 2014
I grew up with jessie being around. He wouldn't hurt anyone. If your brother is being beat you'd whould have done the same. He didn't mean to kill them expaecly that kid his mom got what she deserved. And the 18 year old shouldn't even been doing what he was doing. James shouldn't have be there. That's the truth.
seriously

United States

#84 Jul 31, 2014
So whatever happened with this? Did Jesse go to prison? Anybody have any info?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayette County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gorge Bridge Suicide Aug 27 wondering 3
News Fayette man convicted in murder trial Aug 27 yeah right 2
News Cold Case: Sodder Family Fire (May '09) Aug 24 BVM228 64
save our families and our town... (Dec '10) Aug 15 concerned hillbilly 3
News 'Shop With A Cop' Donations Needed (Oct '09) May '16 Upeopleneedtogeta... 6
News Three arrested in Fayette County after convenie... May '16 Greg Danson 1
News Rep. Jenkins Coal Voices Story Apr '16 ed 1
More from around the web