Two plead in Lexington gang murder

Two plead in Lexington gang murder

There are 11 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Feb 24, 2009, titled Two plead in Lexington gang murder. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Two teens pleaded guilty Tuesday morning for their parts in the murder of a fellow gang member in 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Ex-Harvey

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Feb 26, 2009
Like Rats, if you upset the food and water supply, they'll move. Some will move back to Mexico. The neighborhood must be patrolled in rotating shifts by rotating cops from changing routes. The 32+ storage facilities need to be surveyed at different times to key in on deliveries and pick ups. Someone must be accepting $ to let this go on. It can be dealt with, but citizens must let the mayor know that they are wise to this drug game. The only reason the LKs, Two Two's and Ambrose are around = Drug distribution. Write letters to Jim if y'all care. They're Terrorists (by legal definition). This is an area that "Homeland Security" should dominate.
la Reina

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 5, 2009
You all think you know everything about the gangs and the doings, you don't know shit. Not all Gang members sell drugs, not all Gang members are illegals, and u don't know thier familes .And everyone wants to down all the hispanic Gangs what about the bloods whats the crips what the worst of all here in KY the freaking Clan. They are who need to be stopped in thier tracks and sent back to the backwoods they came from . So send that to Mayor Jim NewBarry. Latin Gangs aren't the sole problem in Lexington .Hispanics are people just like you
givemeabreak

Lexington, KY

#3 Mar 5, 2009
la Reina wrote:
You all think you know everything about the gangs and the doings, you don't know shit. Not all Gang members sell drugs, not all Gang members are illegals, and u don't know thier familes .And everyone wants to down all the hispanic Gangs what about the bloods whats the crips what the worst of all here in KY the freaking Clan. They are who need to be stopped in thier tracks and sent back to the backwoods they came from . So send that to Mayor Jim NewBarry. Latin Gangs aren't the sole problem in Lexington .Hispanics are people just like you
Generally speaking, most gangs are bad news...and the KKK is certainly no better...but come on “la Reina”… learn how to speak/write correct ENGLISH, learn how to spell and learn correct grammar (you might have a bit more credibility if you do)! Here is a little help....

"You all think you know everything about the gangs, you don't know shit. Not all gang members sell drugs, not all gang members are illegal, and you don't know their families. Everyone wants to down all the Hispanic gangs what about “the bloods” and “the crips”. What is worst of all here in KY are the freaking clan members. They are the ones who need to be stopped in their tracks and sent to the backwoods where they came from . So send that to Mayor Jim Newberry. Latin Gangs aren't the sole problem in Lexington. Hispanics are people just like you."
loca

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 11, 2009
leave la reina alone she knows how to speak english and write it besides it doesn't matter if she does or not it just that she is right hispanics are people just like you they also have rights
Zaria Toves

Louisville, KY

#5 Mar 11, 2009
la Reina wrote:
You all think you know everything about the gangs and the doings, you don't know shit. Not all Gang members sell drugs, not all Gang members are illegals, and u don't know thier familes .And everyone wants to down all the hispanic Gangs what about the bloods whats the crips what the worst of all here in KY the freaking Clan. They are who need to be stopped in thier tracks and sent back to the backwoods they came from . So send that to Mayor Jim NewBarry. Latin Gangs aren't the sole problem in Lexington .Hispanics are people just like you
I sooooooo agree with you!!
givemeabreak

Lexington, KY

#6 Mar 11, 2009
Loca.. did I ever say la reina was wrong? No, I only stated that she would have more credibility if she spoke/wrote English correctly. I absolutely agree that Hispanics are people just like me and should have equal rights (if they are here legally). But, you must admit, gangs are bad news...and it saddens me how young gang members are becoming!
stephanie

Dayton, OH

#7 Mar 19, 2009
I used to live in lexington, and when i was in the 6th grade i had this boy who sat down next to me everyday sain "imma crip wat yoo gonna do abt it?"... i really dnt give a shit personally but gangs are bad news!...and there business is there busiess but wen it cums down to innocent people gettin injured or killed someone is goin to have to take a stand and do wat is right!
loca

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 19, 2009
givemeabreak wrote:
Loca.. did I ever say la reina was wrong? No, I only stated that she would have more credibility if she spoke/wrote English correctly. I absolutely agree that Hispanics are people just like me and should have equal rights (if they are here legally). But, you must admit, gangs are bad news...and it saddens me how young gang members are becoming!
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ASS THAT IS MY MOTHER AND THE PERSON ON TRIAL IS MY BROTHER
givemeabreak

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 20, 2009
It is unfortunate that your brother is on trial…but if he is guilty of what he is being charged with, then he deserves whatever sentence he is given. I don't care if a person is Mexican, American, Indian, or Chinese....a person’s race is irrelevant...if they commit a crime...they deserve whatever punishment they get! Hopefully this is a lesson for others that gangs are bad news!!!
WTF

Jeffersonville, IN

#10 Mar 20, 2009
loca wrote:
leave la reina alone she knows how to speak english and write it besides it doesn't matter if she does or not it just that she is right hispanics are people just like you they also have rights
If ALL Hispanics went through the proper steps to get here then yes they have rights just as we do. But when they are here ILLEGALLY they have NO RIGHTS!
Dubya

Dayton, OH

#11 Mar 20, 2009
go in and raid them, they're all illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayette County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clays Ferry Music Thread (Apr '16) Dec '16 Musikologist 3
Athens Music Thread (Nov '13) Dec '16 Musikologist 8
Joseph Nelle Dec '16 Heather 1
looking for dean a cooper Oct '16 HELP ME FIND HIM 1
Fayette County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... Oct '16 Isabella 2
Juan Campbell (Apr '16) Apr '16 Curious 1
Looking to relocate immediately (Feb '16) Feb '16 Need to relocate 1
More from around the web