Arrest Made In Online Undercover Inve...

Arrest Made In Online Undercover Investigation

There are 27 comments on the WKYT-TV Lexington story from Oct 13, 2008, titled Arrest Made In Online Undercover Investigation. In it, WKYT-TV Lexington reports that:

Police have arrested a Magoffin County man after an online undercover investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYT-TV Lexington.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Laughing

Salyersville, KY

#22 Apr 30, 2009
she was supposedly 13, not 15..

and i know that family real real well. too many key partys, anyone who says they are a good family, are goddamned sick minded..or covering their own sick perversions too
Thank you

Staffordsville, KY

#23 Apr 30, 2009
You right, thank you now I know I'm not the only one that thinks they are sick people and need help. Doc is just as bad!
Thank you

Staffordsville, KY

#24 Apr 30, 2009
Breathitt County is were they used to live, look stuff up about the one and only Doc!!!!
Doc Watch

Newburgh, IN

#25 Apr 30, 2009
So what ever happend with this did he go to court? It will be swept under the rug!
jackson gal

Ann Arbor, MI

#26 Apr 30, 2009
I really dont think that this is an appropriate topic to be discussing on here. Cant we talk about something else??
cornbread mafia

Paintsville, KY

#27 Apr 30, 2009
doc is a firstclass pr!ck...u know it's true and everything everybody is sayin' is true
Doc

Newburgh, IN

#28 May 1, 2009
jackson gal wrote:
I really dont think that this is an appropriate topic to be discussing on here. Cant we talk about something else??
Why not? Cause he is Docs son? Its a criminal public case! I think the community deserves to know what happend to this SICKO! If you had a daughter like myself you would be worried about this creep being on the streets! SO YES WE DO NEED TO TALK ABOUT PEDIPHLES & CHILD MOLESTERS IN OUR TOWN! So does anyone know what happend to him, did his Daddy get it thrown out yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayette County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SRNA Test May 2017 May '17 Nino Brown 1
Clays Ferry Music Thread (Apr '16) Dec '16 Musikologist 3
Athens Music Thread (Nov '13) Dec '16 Musikologist 8
Joseph Nelle (Dec '16) Dec '16 Heather 1
looking for dean a cooper (Oct '16) Oct '16 HELP ME FIND HIM 1
Fayette County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Isabella 2
Juan Campbell (Apr '16) Apr '16 Curious 1
More from around the web