Arrest Made In Online Undercover Inve...

Arrest Made In Online Undercover Investigation

There are 27 comments on the WKYT-TV Lexington story from Oct 13, 2008, titled Arrest Made In Online Undercover Investigation. In it, WKYT-TV Lexington reports that:

Police have arrested a Magoffin County man after an online undercover investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYT-TV Lexington.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DOC WATCH

Mount Sherman, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2008
This is not his first rodeo. He has been known as a drug user for years and this is just the latest thing his Dad the Judge has to worry about. It's hard enuff for Doc to control Randy Salyerhanding out vote money like its candy, now this...
casa del mar

Salyersville, KY

#2 Nov 6, 2008
Its sad you people have nothing better to do, except get on here and criticize good people with good families. people in magoffin are so jealous of families that do well. doc is a good man, and so is wally. they've done more for the community than 90% of the rest of the county put together. get a freakin life people, and get a job so people like me and doc dont have to support your welfare check. mind your own buisness doc watch. cant u find anything better to do with your time?

Since: Nov 08

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 6, 2008
well i am sorry but you are on here criticize us for being on here so you dont have any room to talk!!!
burn

United States

#4 Jan 21, 2009
kentucky4ever got that right.
Concerned Citizen

Staffordsville, KY

#5 Jan 22, 2009
casa del mar wrote:
Its sad you people have nothing better to do, except get on here and criticize good people with good families. people in magoffin are so jealous of families that do well. doc is a good man, and so is wally. they've done more for the community than 90% of the rest of the county put together. get a freakin life people, and get a job so people like me and doc dont have to support your welfare check. mind your own buisness doc watch. cant u find anything better to do with your time?
I agree the Doc is a good Man--I voted for him. But how can you get on a public forum and say Wally is a good man? I personally wouldn't even call him a man! No "man" that can even try to have sex with a 15 year old girl deserves to draw air! In my opinion he is a SICK S.O.B.! All you have to do is listen to the teenage girls talk to know it's true about Wally. In a lot of people's eyes Doc Hardin's name is ruined, but I don't see him any different than I did before his boy got busted! He did the best he could raising his children, when they're on their own he can't help what they have become!This is just my opinion, of course. Everyone has one.
bigjohn

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 18, 2009
what hapeen to wally? is he in jail or is he still on the county payroll/
cornbread

Paintsville, KY

#7 Feb 18, 2009
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the Doc is a good Man--I voted for him. But how can you get on a public forum and say Wally is a good man? I personally wouldn't even call him a man! No "man" that can even try to have sex with a 15 year old girl deserves to draw air! In my opinion he is a SICK S.O.B.! All you have to do is listen to the teenage girls talk to know it's true about Wally. In a lot of people's eyes Doc Hardin's name is ruined, but I don't see him any different than I did before his boy got busted! He did the best he could raising his children, when they're on their own he can't help what they have become!This is just my opinion, of course. Everyone has one.
i agree doctor hardin is still the same man he was last year or 5 years ago..just because wally done someting stupid doesnt make doc a bad man...this is a public forum.but there are ways to find out who prints what and find out who they are...but as far as wally goes...it is prety bad a grown man tries to make a date online...especially after dateline has aired so many of these child molester shows ...it shows how crazy wally really is...doc raised his kids to the best of his ability..after they grow up he cant control all they do.. so no one to blame but wally !!!!...and as far as his punishment he need to be treated no different than one of the guys they caught on TV.....it is a shame there is ppl in our society that is out of control..to even think about having sex with a 15yr old is bad ......but everyone knows that nowadays these socalled 15yr olds dress and act like they are 20 or 21...and everyone knows it too....just look around here on founders day...you see these little young girls running around with low cut belly shirts and short shorts on ...that if i was their mom or dad i would bust their ass and send them home...so again it starts at home....blame the parents for letting these girls get out in public looking like this....everyone knows that these men are looking at them with lust in their eyes....but we could go on,and on and on....but we dont need to...so lets not judge ppl until the facts are al in...so everyone take care and be good...and make your kids mind you if you have to whip them so be it...but dont let little girls dress like they are oldwer than they are..cause it only causes trouble !!!!
topicaltrollhunt r

Staffordsville, KY

#8 Feb 19, 2009
casa del mar wrote:
the people on topix didnt have anything to do with a PEDOPHILE getting caught in a law enforcement sting ,,, W.H.was caught and setup trying to have intercourse with a child a girl he thought was underage now tell me if that were your child would you consider him an upstanding citizen,,that had nothing to do with this sorryass site..
Oh Really

Staffordsville, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2009
casa del mar wrote:
The only one people are talking bad about is Wally
and he is way too old of a man to be trying to screw a 15 year old girl--online or not! He is nothing but a shit-eating-dog in my book! He don't deserve for the taxpayers to have to keep his sorry ass up while he's in jail, but it beats the hell out of him running around out here trying to screw children! But as far as Doc Hardin goes, no he can't help what his children are doing. I am a firm believer that all you can do is your best when it comes to raising your children, and when they're on their own, it's out of your hands!
Listen up

Salyersville, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2009
Just which Randy Salyer are you talking about and if we are talking about the same one Doc Watch he is my dad and no he didnt do crap for doc hardin with votes so leve his name out of shit why talk about someone when you dont know yourself
cornbread

Paintsville, KY

#11 Feb 19, 2009
Listen up wrote:
Just which Randy Salyer are you talking about and if we are talking about the same one Doc Watch he is my dad and no he didnt do crap for doc hardin with votes so leve his name out of shit why talk about someone when you dont know yourself
OMG....everyone knows randy bought votes for doc....thats why he has a job on the water board...sure not because he is that smart...but i got to give it to him..he is using doc for all he is worth...anyone in politics knows what randy has done and will do......but hell thats magoffin....hope he buys 10thousand more...dont bother me none...that way doc can win again !!!!

Since: Feb 09

Pikeville, KY

#12 Feb 19, 2009
You know, the vote buying is nothing new. It happens in every county, not just Magoffin. It has been done since voting began, and will continue to happen.
Listen up

Salyersville, KY

#13 Feb 20, 2009
We arent talking about the same Randy then b/c he doesnt work there. Thats why i aksed which one they were talking about.
Trying to Figure

Staffordsville, KY

#14 Feb 20, 2009
Are you guys talking about the Randy Salyers that used to own Poor Boy's Produce? The same one that
married the Suzie Witch, that runs with the Risner man?
Justice

Fordyce, AR

#15 Feb 20, 2009
Similiar things are going on in Manchester, Ky. The mayor is director of the senior center and $65,000.00 is missing. Not one thing is being done about it. But let it be you or I and see how fast we'd be under the jail.
Anon

Staffordsville, KY

#17 Feb 23, 2009
never heard of a drug that cleans your system out. what's the name of it?
PMSL

London, KY

#18 Feb 23, 2009
Sani Flush might work.
Matt

Morehead, KY

#19 Feb 28, 2009
Listen Doc is a Shitty parent & always has been! He never gave his daughter or son any attention that is why they have always STARVED FOR ATTENTION! Everytime something happends he just sends his kids off till everyone forgets about it. When his money hungry wife had her kids he toatlly forgot bout his other daugter. There is SO much more but I aint going into it...
look stuff up

Staffordsville, KY

#20 Apr 30, 2009
Doc is a good man, what ever! He done the same thing were he lived before, they pretty much ran him off. Yes Randy bought alot of votes for that snake in the grass!! People he's got the money over your eyes, Docs no better than his son. Megan I like her she got out of hear and from her Dad. The things Doc has done to people has cameback on him. I hope he can't sleep at night, worring about it! Anyway why would Doc even put Walley in the Judges office he don't know much! People you get what you vote for, aloser. Thank God I moved out of hear too. Magoffin is in for a wake up call!
Zombie

Fairborn, OH

#21 Apr 30, 2009
Cornbread wrote "but there are ways to find out who prints what and find out who they are..."
How can you do that? I'd be really interested in learning how.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayette County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Athens Music Thread (Nov '13) Aug 25 Musikologist 6
Kentucky's next governor Jun '15 James Rodgers 1
Kentucky's next governor May '15 Billy Stentson 1
Alice Frogy Kerr May '15 Adams 1
News Sex offender registry not retroactive, court rules (May '11) May '15 mch 3
News Lexington weighs hike in minimum wage Mar '15 nessy 3
News Lexington Smoking Ban: Government may lose exem... (Jun '06) Oct '14 Sam 3
More from around the web