Harlan man pleads guilty to abusing twin infant daughters

There are 14 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Oct 12, 2010, titled Harlan man pleads guilty to abusing twin infant daughters. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

A Harlan County man has pleaded guilty to two counts of second-degree assault for abusing his twin infant daughters, leaving them with permanent brain damage, Attorney General Jack Conway's office announced Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Just Me

Old Hickory, TN

#1 Oct 12, 2010
Horrible
lilmissknowitall

AOL

#2 Oct 12, 2010
he will probably get a smack on the hand and a long lecture,he didnt sell no drugs so he'll be alright, the devil ide like to tie him up and do him like he done them babies no worse but god will have to deal with this one and it wont be good fort the ole boy god bless them little babies.
sorry

Harlan, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2010
i hope they deal with him in prison and do him like he done those babies and yes i agree with you lilmissknowitall he will have to meet his maker.
okayme

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2010
a** i can't beleive this stuff i mean love protect your child where was there mother this sorry pos need the death penalty
Otimmy

Redmond, WA

#5 Oct 13, 2010
sorry wrote:
he will have to meet his maker.
I hope...MUCH sooner than later!
upset

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2010
this dumbass that done this to them poor babies is NOT A MAN.men fight men.NOT BEAT THERE WIFE'S AND BABIES.HE'S NOTHIN BUT A P-u-#-*-y.i don't even have any kid's of my own because i had cancer when i was in my teen's.this fool was blessed with two sweet babies.i hope when he get's sent to jail forever.that he's cell mate get's blessed every nite having him as a bed buddy
lilmissknowitall

AOL

#7 Oct 13, 2010
TO UPSET I SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR CANCAER THATS SO SAD WHEN THESE WHORES IS OUT HAVING THEM LIKERABBITS,,i hope he gets put in the cell with big bubba ha ha ha i know a few men in every mens prison in ky becuase i stayed in prison for 3 years and we all just wrote and kept each other updated on people like that thay will either put him in the hole or put him with other sex offenders you wouldnt beleave the women sex offendersone woman i was in with bit her 4 year old sons penis off her name is kim brown if you want to look it up on kool.com how could anybody hurt a little baby omg i cant beleave this would has gotten so bad god bless u upset,someday if you pray and have faith god will give y0u ababy look what he did for sara she was in her 80 s or 90s keep praying upset it will happen and yes where was the mother of these babies?
upset

Chatsworth, GA

#8 Oct 14, 2010
THANK'S lilmissknowitall for the kind word.and i'm with you i hope bubba has his way. but please tell me why the state should put him in the hole or with other's like his sorry ass to pertect him from big bubba when them poor baby girls didn't have any.and the sad part it's there own daddy.i don't have any baby's of my own but god bless me with a good man and a step daughter.she was 5mo's when we got together and she will soon be 19.i would kill someone in a heart beat over her.you dont have to give birth to them to make them yours.you just have to show them you love and care for that much
old man

Pikeville, KY

#9 Oct 14, 2010
I HAVE 3 GRAND DAUGHTERS AND IF SOME ONE EVER DOES HURT THEM IN ENY WAY SEX OR BEATUP IT DONT MATTER I WILL DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO MAKE WHAT LITTLE LIFE THEY HAVE LEFT TO BE NOT SO GOOD,DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.SO PLEASE DONT MAKE ME DO THAT .I AM A MAN AT CRANKS.
inmates

Harlan, KY

#10 Oct 15, 2010
When this guy gets to prison the inmates will take care of him. They do not take kindly to baby rappers, or child abusers. I have family that has been to prison, and one thing they always said. Is that child abusers of any kind gets beat, raped ect. This crep will get his, and more.
hey

Harlan, KY

#11 Oct 15, 2010
The mother was in on it too. Her name is Megan Layton. She let it keep going on too. She needs her sorry butt kicked. Her mother has the kids and she lets the baby's mother still come around. How could you let someone who beat your grandkids come around. I mean she did it once! she'll do it again!
upset

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Oct 15, 2010
well they need to charge her with the samething they did him.she's just as sorry as he is.i think when low lifes do something like this they should sell ticket's and the lucky winner get's to do away with them.i swear ppl like that make me sick.why don't you stand up to ppl ur own size cause you'll get your sorry ass beat.that's why

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#13 Oct 16, 2010
this man is mean
beast master

Mount Juliet, TN

#14 Oct 22, 2010
he is a low life to beat on a little child like that wait till he gets to prison he will be some ones Bitch, they need to charge her to just like they did him. my self i would like to take both of them and beat on them like they done those little kids, i better shut up before i say anymore. i know the prick he is nothing god will make it hard on the who*e when he gets to prison.i hope some one beats his ass off ever day and they will to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayette County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alice Frogy Kerr May 21 Adams 1
News Sex offender registry not retroactive, court rules (May '11) May 18 mch 3
News Lexington weighs hike in minimum wage Mar '15 nessy 3
Athens Music Thread (Nov '13) Feb '15 Musikologist 5
News Lexington Smoking Ban: Government may lose exem... (Jun '06) Oct '14 Sam 3
easiest job to be had (Aug '14) Aug '14 devil spawn 1
Class D felony expungement (Aug '12) Aug '14 Cookie 2
More from around the web