Richmond man dies from injuries recei...

Richmond man dies from injuries received in Friday crash

There are 11 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Feb 19, 2012, titled Richmond man dies from injuries received in Friday crash. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Nicholas King, 33, was pronounced dead at 2:52 a.m. at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 1, 2012
I heard it was a MVA related to drugs/alcohol. Is that true?

“Fighting Cancer”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 1, 2012
"The cause of death was listed as blunt force head trauma, according to a release from the Fayette County coroner's office."

Try actually reading the story next time, instead of assuming crap....

Location hidden

#3 Mar 1, 2012
julie40385 wrote:
"The cause of death was listed as blunt force head trauma, according to a release from the Fayette County coroner's office."

Try actually reading the story next time, instead of assuming crap....
I'm sorry. It should have been worded like this: I heard cause of death was blunt force head trauma and that the MVA was related to drugs/alcohol use. Is that true?

“Fighting Cancer”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 1, 2012
SsNowden wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. It should have been worded like this: I heard cause of death was blunt force head trauma and that the MVA was related to drugs/alcohol use. Is that true?
You may need to look up the original story on the accident to see what it says.
info

Richmond, KY

#5 Mar 1, 2012

Location hidden

#6 Mar 1, 2012
info wrote:
http://richmondregister.com/lo calnews/x560581864/Driver-in-f atal-crash-charged-with-DUI-ma nslaughter
This story is no longer available, it won't open.
Yes

Richmond, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2012
The driver of the vehicle (Waydell Foster) is incarcerated in MCDC for manslaughter & DUI & other things. He was clearly intoxicated. Which factored or caused the accident -- & unfortunately Nick's death.
OneOfManyKINGS

Winchester, KY

#8 Mar 2, 2012
WE LOVE YOU NICK
what does it matter

United States

#9 Mar 2, 2012
the facts are the facts but I don't think it will do any good to be on here writing something about the deceased. Nick was a friend of mine and he does not, nor does his family, deserve to have their names put up on topix. there are all kinds of websites that you can obtain information such as the Newspapers, Lexington and Richmond, Lexington news stations archive stories, Once you read the articles, watch videos and such obtain the drivers name and then you can go to jailtracker.com and go to the Madison Co section and.look up the drivers name. it will show you current charges someone is facing. also you can do a google search for court dockets in Madison County and locate the persons name you want info on. there are your basic 101 of doing research on your own.
info

Richmond, KY

#10 Mar 3, 2012
SsNowden wrote:
<quoted text>
This story is no longer available, it won't open.
The link opened for me just fine. You can search the RR site yourself to get it.
TIM N JESS
#11 Mar 7, 2012
We love an miss u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayette County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clays Ferry Music Thread Jul '16 Musikologist 2
Juan Campbell Apr '16 Curious 1
Athens Music Thread (Nov '13) Mar '16 Musikologist 7
Looking to relocate immediately (Feb '16) Feb '16 Need to relocate 1
News Shooting near UK campus leaves 1 dead, anothera (Jan '16) Jan '16 Jesus is Lord 5
karen routin (Nov '15) Nov '15 skippy 1
News Chief wants national database to track animal c... (Oct '15) Oct '15 TaxPayer 1
More from around the web