benny hicks
INFO PLEASE

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Jan 29, 2014
I NEED INFO ON THIS PERSON ..SO FAR AS I GOT HES A SOCIAL CLIMBER..CHEATER ..MY GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN WITH HIM FOR 10 YRS I WILL PROVE SHE NEEDS TO MOVE ON HES A MARRIED MAN....HIS WIFE DEAL WITH ALL HIS BULL....HELP ME HELP HER..I DO NOT WANT TO BREAK UP HIS MARRAGE ..BUT I WANT HER TO MOVEON WITH HER LIFE
Move on

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Jan 30, 2014
i really do not uderstand what you are wanting info for...if your trying to break up his marrage posting things on this site im sure wont work..i think you need to just mind your own business and leave your friend alone ...your not much of a friend to anyone i would say..
someone that knows

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2014
if a person cheats on wife number 1 and the same with wife number 2 why wouldnt he cheat on a girlfriend ..
dog lover

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Jan 31, 2014
INFO PLEASE wrote:
I NEED INFO ON THIS PERSON ..SO FAR AS I GOT HES A SOCIAL CLIMBER..CHEATER ..MY GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN WITH HIM FOR 10 YRS I WILL PROVE SHE NEEDS TO MOVE ON HES A MARRIED MAN....HIS WIFE DEAL WITH ALL HIS BULL....HELP ME HELP HER..I DO NOT WANT TO BREAK UP HIS MARRAGE ..BUT I WANT HER TO MOVEON WITH HER LIFE
leave things alone with them.. the wife isnt as stupid as you think but i think your girlfriend is..We are talking about a lot of money here..not love and money talks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayette County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clays Ferry Music Thread (Apr '16) Aug 18 Musikologist 4
SRNA Test May 2017 May '17 Nino Brown 1
Athens Music Thread (Nov '13) Dec '16 Musikologist 8
Joseph Nelle (Dec '16) Dec '16 Heather 1
looking for dean a cooper (Oct '16) Oct '16 HELP ME FIND HIM 1
Fayette County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Isabella 2
Juan Campbell (Apr '16) Apr '16 Curious 1
More from around the web