Danville man enters not guilty plea i...

Danville man enters not guilty plea in scalding case

There are 11 comments on the The Advocate Online story from Oct 17, 2012, titled Danville man enters not guilty plea in scalding case. In it, The Advocate Online reports that:

The Danville man accused of severely burning another man by pouring scalding hot water on him pleaded not guilty during his arraignment Tuesday in Boyle District Court Damarintae S. Fischer, 23, is charged with first-degree assault for allegedly dumping boiling water upon the head and upper body of Mdre Whitehead during an altercation Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Advocate Online.

beanie sigel

Danville, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2012
i dont like that sh that happened to mdre
beanie sigel

Danville, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2012
mdre's attacker is a ama
best thang ever

Danville, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Dre got what he had coming, his mom should have had an abortion.
beanie sigel

Danville, KY

#4 Dec 8, 2012
i know a boy in danville named sanchez bailey who has tried to jack me i wish the water got poured on him instead
beanie sigel

Danville, KY

#8 Jan 9, 2013
who ever typed mdre got what he had coming to him his mom should have had an abortion maybe your mom should have had an abortion
beanie sigel

Danville, KY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
i heard a boy named sanchez bailey took mickeys xbox and accused mdre of stealing it
martin garey

Danville, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2013
hey best thang ever speaking of which yesterday morning in church the pastor was talking to us about abortion and speaking of which mom told me one time back in 1990 before i was born she got pregnant and my dad told her he didnt want anymore kids and she aborted the baby
martin garey

Danville, KY

#11 Jan 21, 2013
i dont appreciate that [bleep] that happened to mdre though
Father Martin O Malley

Danville, KY

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Dre had it coming and he still has alot of wrong doings to pay for one way or the other. I totally agree with one of the previous post that said, abortion would have been a practical decision for the Mother. Dre gives a new meaning to, When It Rains It Pours.
haha

Duluth, GA

#13 Feb 14, 2013
He stole trickys tvs other day didn't learn I hope he gets what he deservs
time for new tactics

Danville, KY

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Dre needs to be stripped and set on fire for all this stealing he's been doing. He stole a T.V. and vcr from some Mexicans out East Main a couple weeks ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayette County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kentucky's next governor Jun 1 James Rodgers 1
Kentucky's next governor May '15 Billy Stentson 1
Alice Frogy Kerr May '15 Adams 1
News Sex offender registry not retroactive, court rules (May '11) May '15 mch 3
News Lexington weighs hike in minimum wage Mar '15 nessy 3
Athens Music Thread (Nov '13) Feb '15 Musikologist 5
News Lexington Smoking Ban: Government may lose exem... (Jun '06) Oct '14 Sam 3
More from around the web