Newnan parade kicks off holiday seaso...

Newnan parade kicks off holiday season; Santa arrives by antique fire truck

There are 2 comments on the The Times-Herald story from Dec 5, 2011, titled Newnan parade kicks off holiday season; Santa arrives by antique fire truck. In it, The Times-Herald reports that:

Students from the local Star Dance Studio transport parade watchers on a warm Sunday afternoon in downtown Newnan to a winter wonderland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Herald.

Question

Rothschild, WI

#1 Dec 6, 2011
So my family and friends always enjoy watching the Christmas parade every year. I guess a family tradition. This year I was in shock to see the man wanted for killing his toddler on the back of a church float. These people must really trust him! Not sure who the lady was with him. Does anyone know if this has gone to trail yet?
Question

Rothschild, WI

#2 Dec 6, 2011
I was wondering about that case! I have not heard anything about this case in months. I was at the Christmas parade but did not notice him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayette County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peachtree City votes down proposed 38-acre wate... (Apr '15) Apr '15 concernedcitizen 1
News The long road home, for a long-lost toolbox (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tylequious Jackson 1
News Peachtree City, GA Police Chief William McCollu... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Anonymous 1
News SCV commemorates Confederate Memorial Day (Apr '13) May '13 Rightwing 9
News Creflo Dollar arrested for assaulting 15-year o... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Zac Brown store to help fund camp for kids (Jun '12) Jun '12 Diane Doolittle 2
News Father to face murder charges for son's injuries (Feb '12) May '12 SayItAintSo 22
More from around the web