2 Teens Dead in Fayette County

Fayette County investigators are probing the death of a teenage girl whose body was found near an abandoned house this week. Full Story
RIP_JASON_SPARKS

United States

#1 Oct 25, 2008
RIP BUBBA J WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU
RIP_JASON_SPARKS

United States

#2 Oct 25, 2008
angel of god my guardian dear to whom's god's love intrust me here ever this day be at my side to light and guard to rule and guide part of out lives to short a time part of our hearts forever RIP JASON ALLEN SPARKS 10/9/90 TO 10/17/08 WE LOVE AND MISS YOU
THAT GIRL

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2008
if anyone has any info on the case plz let me know
Concerned

Tuscaloosa, AL

#4 Oct 27, 2008
Does anyone know this girl's name?
rip_jason_sparks

Slidell, LA

#5 Nov 5, 2008
the third girls name was jamie allen
Jennifer

AOL

#6 Nov 7, 2008
First let me say that my heart goes out to the family of the victims in this horrific crime. I'm from MS and I know Jamie's step-mother. I am a youth teacher at my church and we are praying for your family. My the LORD ease your pain.
Cierra

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2008
destiny was the girl that was shot and she was taken from this world to soon , jamie was the surrviver and everyone thinks she did it yet our family is to forgiving and destiny's mom forgives the ones involved yet they broke all our hearts the lord and everyone in our family will always remember her as she was we may miss her but she doesnt want us to mourn she thinks that everyone should go on and live their lives with her in mind there were 7 people saved at her funeral service and even more in churches that used her testimony to teach thier youth.RIP DESTINY ALDRIDGE
Dennis C

Jacksonville, AL

#8 Jan 25, 2009
RIP_JASON_SPARKS wrote:
RIP BUBBA J WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU
This is a sobering object lesson:

About substance abuse
About friendships
About parenting
About absolute truth
christina

Vernon, AL

#9 Feb 3, 2009
wasis the guys name
christina nethery

Vernon, AL

#10 Feb 3, 2009
rest in peace jamie, i will remember you for life
amy hartmann

Iowa City, IA

#11 Apr 6, 2009
destiny aldiger was my girl and my friend she did some bad things but all people do she was a good girl and someone i realy love with all my heart she was some one thet i have never meet like her she was cool as s**t she was the best im going to have a baby and if the baby is a girl she will at lest have destiny mild name i love u baby girl and miss u so much and thank of u all the time love u rip love amy hartmann your friend
hmm

Lubbock, TX

#12 Oct 24, 2009
hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayette County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Mining Jobs in Alabama (Jul '12) Jul '12 Coal Miner and RN 1
Fayette and Tuscaloosa County Deputies Arrest S... (Apr '12) Apr '12 My Cousin 1
Ex-teacher sues Fayette Board of Education (Nov '10) Nov '10 Clark Sanford 1
Fayette Teacher Charged With Incest (Apr '08) Sep '09 cjcrider 30
Fayette County Teen Murder, Suicide & Burglary (Oct '08) Oct '08 Brooklyn 1
Teacher in Maner suit put on leave in Nevada (Nov '07) Nov '07 Paula 1
Fayette Good Old Boy Network: Bruce and Friends (Sep '06) Sep '06 Delta neighbor 1
•••

Fayette County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••