Man accused of fatally shooting ex-wi...

Man accused of fatally shooting ex-wife's husband appears in court

There are 2 comments on the KTHV-TV Little Rock story from Mar 23, 2012, titled Man accused of fatally shooting ex-wife's husband appears in court. In it, KTHV-TV Little Rock reports that:

FAULKNER COUNTY, Ark. - The man accused of stabbing and fatally shooting his ex-wife's husband faced a judge today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTHV-TV Little Rock.

paul

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2012
Justice will be served, our heavenly father will judge you for your stupidity, you destroyed countless lives in just a matter of minutes, you took a wonderful father, brother,nephew, son, cousin from his family if u wanted to destroy so many lives, why not just kill yourself seems like your not worth being in this world anyway what a sorry excuse for a human, bet your mom n dad cry evertime they look in the mirror n wonder how they raised such a low life scumbag for a son. I just hope and pray you get the death penalty for taking our loved one from us so soon. May u suffer for the rest of your life. O yeah his name was BILLY JOE EWING ... N u took him from us. We love you BJ RIP
tamara

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2012
This man knows who he is and he will get his.I don't think the death penatly will help I think he would be stabbed and shoot and leave him laying right where he lays we miss you Billy Joe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faulkner County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Faulkner Co. among fastest growing in country (Apr '12) Nov 28 CCMagee 2
Suzen Cooper Aug '17 Solve it already 1
News Five arrested in Toad Suck 'sting' operation.. ... (Oct '08) Aug '17 Baalidun 3
News A Look Back: Pinnacle Springs (Jun '17) Jun '17 Thelawdog 2
News Ex-senator Baker charged with DWI (Oct '16) Apr '17 The Hamburglar 2
News Stray-animal pot at $1.1M, goes unspent (May '16) May '16 thelawdog 1
News Fire captain faces DWI, harassment charges (Mar '16) Mar '16 DrNews 2
More from around the web