Yesterdays Sept. 2

Yesterdays Sept. 2

There are 5 comments on the Log Cabin Democrat story from Sep 1, 2012, titled Yesterdays Sept. 2. In it, Log Cabin Democrat reports that:

Will A. Berry of North Conway, retired postal employee and author of "Log Cabin Rhymes," and Mrs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Log Cabin Democrat.

Concerned citizen

Haslet, TX

#1 Sep 6, 2012
Why is the water we mccrory citizens pay so much for consistenly dirty? I mean damn we and our children have to drink and bathe in this shit! And if we dont pay the bill the city is so quick to shut it off! I feel that we should pay the bill according to how usable it is to us! That means if is more dirty than clean that month we should pay for the days we can use it and not gag!

Haslet, TX

#2 Sep 6, 2012
The reason the water was brown was because the eletricey that works the pumps was out over the weekend and entergy would not fix it until Tuesday and the generator can only do some much and if you were out yesterday you would see that the city was flushing all the lines to get the water back to where it needs to be.
im awesome

Lampasas, TX

#3 Sep 6, 2012
We shouldn't have to pay for the cities mess up

Cabot, AR

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Then move!
im awesome

Lampasas, TX

#5 Sep 6, 2012
Dude relax it was a joke. Calm your titties

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faulkner County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suzen Cooper Aug 22 Solve it already 1
News Five arrested in Toad Suck 'sting' operation.. ... (Oct '08) Aug '17 Baalidun 3
News A Look Back: Pinnacle Springs Jun '17 Thelawdog 2
News Ex-senator Baker charged with DWI (Oct '16) Apr '17 The Hamburglar 2
News Stray-animal pot at $1.1M, goes unspent (May '16) May '16 thelawdog 1
News Fire captain faces DWI, harassment charges (Mar '16) Mar '16 DrNews 2
News JPs unanimously oppose a 'wet' Faulkner County (Jun '14) Jan '16 junkyardwarrior 54
More from around the web