Homeopathic medicine may be alterna.....

There are 1 comment on the Jul 24, 2009, Sentinel story titled Homeopathic medicine may be alterna...... In it, Sentinel reports that:

Have an ailment that traditional medicines can't seem to fix? Or maybe you're taking a medication to suppress side effects of another medication? Homeopathic medicine is an alternative Marti Yokiel shared Thursday with fairgoers at the Faribault County Fair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel.

Nuggin

La Quinta, CA

#1 Jul 25, 2009
If you pay for a homeopathic "medicine", then I have a bridge to sell you.

Here's the FACTS:

Homeopathic "medicine" consist of EXTREMELY TINY amounts of something diluted to non-existance.

Instead of talking about "medicine" which people have trouble understanding, let's talk about ink.

If you take 1 drop of black ink and drop it on a table cloth is leaves a stain.

If you take 1 drop of black ink and drop it into a swimming pool, you can't tell the difference.

If you take 1 drop of that swimming pool water and drop it on the table cloth, you can't tell the difference.

If you try and write a letter with that swimming pool water, you can't see it.

Well, homeopathy is MUCH MUCH worse.

For a typical homeopathic remedy, you would:

1) put 1 drop of black ink in the swimming pool.
2) take 1 drop of that swimming pool water and put that in a different swimming pool.
3) Take 1 drop of that 2nd swimming pool water and put that in yet another swimming pool.
4) repeat several more times
5) now take a vial of that water and write a letter.

In WHAT other aspect of your life do you believe that getting progressively less of something gives you more of a result.

If I paid you LESS money would you have more money? No.

If I gave you LESS food, would you be more full? No.

If I put LESS gas in your car, could you drive farther? No.

READ UP on Homeopathy at a site that isn't trying to sell you anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faribault County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dakota County students say hybrid gets 170 mpg (Jul '09) Jul '09 Saul_ M_ Detofsky 1
News County wants memorial removed (Jun '09) Jun '09 Phyllis Lindemann 1
News Shooting Lawsuit (May '09) Jun '09 hoopy doopy 2
News Former Novato man arrested in Minnesota in robb... (Aug '08) May '09 Mendoza 5
News Trial set in sex offender case (May '09) May '09 robin penny 2
News Evicted (Jan '09) Mar '09 previous tennet 2
More from around the web