Three people injured in shooting on C...

Three people injured in shooting on Chester Co. road, man charged

There are 1 comment on the Rock Hill Herald story from May 24, 2010, titled Three people injured in shooting on Chester Co. road, man charged. In it, Rock Hill Herald reports that:

Three people were injured in a shooting into a vehicle on Old Catholic Church Road Sunday afternoon, Chester County authorities say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rock Hill Herald.

WOW

Harrison, NJ

#1 May 30, 2010
WHY IS IT THAT THIS GUY IS IN JAIL? OK WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF 2 TRUCKS OF PEOPLE CAME TO YOUR HOUSE BEING STUPID AND YOU HAD YOUR 8 YEAR OLD SON? WHERE R THE OTHER PEOPLE AT THEY SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS THAT WAS PUTTING A KID ENDANGER THIS LITTLE BOYS DADDY WAS ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR HIM AND HIM SELF BUT OH NO I GUESS THAT JUST COULDNT HAPPEN I THINK HE SHOULD BE AT HOME WHERE HE BELONGS AND FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE LOCK THEM UP DONT LET THEM RUN FREE THINK ABOUT WHAT THAT CHILD IS HAVING TO DEAL WITH THATS HIS DADDY.....BUT NONE OF THEM HAVE KIDS SO THEY WOULDNT KNOW....BUT THATS OK TO THE ONES THAT R GETTING AWAY WITH EVERYTHING THINK ABOUT WHAT U HAVE DONE TO THAT FAMILY RICKEY IS THE BEST GUY I HAVE EVER MET AND WOULDNT HURT A FLY AND LOGAN IS THE BEST KID AND NOW LOOK WHAT THEY HAING TO DEAL WITH BECAUSE OF OTHER PEOPLE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tour the past from your computer (Sep '06) Jun '13 nope 4
News Columbia to increase monitoring from nuclear plant (Oct '12) Oct '12 Attention 2
News Santee Cooper plans rate hikes for nuclear plants (Dec '11) Dec '11 hahahoho 1
News Man Who Shot Amber Grant Files An Appeal (Oct '07) May '11 ALstep10 32
News Gullah culture, cuisine rich with history (May '11) May '11 trevincannon 1
News Fairfield County Releases Salaries (Jun '08) Oct '10 concerned 10
News Fairfield County school board chair to challeng... (May '10) May '10 bULL 4
More from around the web