OSU police officer arrested for gross...

OSU police officer arrested for gross sexual imposition

There are 3 comments on the LancasterEagleGazette story from Jun 9, 2010, titled OSU police officer arrested for gross sexual imposition. In it, LancasterEagleGazette reports that:

LANCASTER -- An OSU police officer, once a deputy with the Fairfield County Sheriff's Office, has been arrested after being charged with gross sexual imposition involving a 6-year-old. The Fairfield County Sheriff's Office SWAT team was called out early Wednesday morning and arrested Jason D. Henthorn, 35, of 3950 Carroll-Eastern Road, said ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LancasterEagleGazette.

Support for Jason

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 10, 2010
Its an allegation for a reason. Innocent until proven guilty. Your in my prayers Jason. ILY
John

AOL

#2 Sep 15, 2010
Actually this type of conduct is not all that unusual for cops. These days, due to low hiring standards and lack of supervision, more and more police department are being filled with nothing but criminals and lowlifes. Sexual abuse by cops is at edidemic levels. Check out the article "A Parade of Pedophile Police" over at http://www.injusticeeverywhere.com/...
If we can't trust those who are being paid to enfore the law where does that leave us?
Concerned citizen

Powell, OH

#3 Sep 17, 2010
Hopefully this isn't true. Terrible act!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fairfield County considers plan to lease jail s... Mar '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News Former Lancaster mayor back in office Feb '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News Fairfield County GOP fretting over candidate ve... Feb '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News New faces filling Licking County Prosecutor's O... Jan '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News Lancaster mayor sentenced to house arrest for f... Dec '16 They cannot kill ... 1
Lowes Background Check Nov '16 Luke 2
News Central Ohio jobless rate dips to 4 percent in ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 d pants 3
More from around the web