Mobile Meth Lab Leads To 2nd Lab At M...

Mobile Meth Lab Leads To 2nd Lab At Motel, Patrol Says

There are 5 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Dec 1, 2011, titled Mobile Meth Lab Leads To 2nd Lab At Motel, Patrol Says. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

After finding a mobile meth lab during a traffic stop, investigators get information on a second lab in a Lancaster motel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

Spooktackular

United States

#1 Dec 1, 2011
The first question the taxpayers should be asking is what was the Hiway patrol doing in lancaster instead of patroling the State hiways outside of the city when Lancaster has it's own police department?

How long before the Hiway patrol will be crying they don't have enough man power to cover I70, US 33 , US 22 or State Route 37?

While catching the meth makers is good, it should have been the Lancaster Police not the Hiway Patrol.
Larry_the_Stable _Guy

Columbus, OH

#2 May 7, 2012
Spooktackular, I'm new to this. But I am curious as to why you have several posts on here, but nobody ever replies?? Is this a display of how Lancaster people aren't paying much attention to the news? And I see it's not just you. People aren't replying to much at all on topix.
Anton Chigurh

Coshocton, OH

#3 Jun 13, 2012
You two seem like a couple of real geniuses!
Larry_The_Stable _Guy

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 7, 2012
Anton Chigurh wrote:
You two seem like a couple of real geniuses!
I'm so good sometimes people would bet I have a high-school diploma.

Now I'm not into that drug stuff, but what are mobile meth labs for? I know they are illegal, but can you order drugs and they drive right up to your house to deliver? Like a pizza delivery?
RED

Little Valley, NY

#5 Aug 22, 2012
KENNY BARNHART HAS A METH LAB GOIN ON TO HE SELLS TO KIDS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican David Scheffler wins Lancaster mayor... Nov '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News Cost of opioid epidemic soars, hitting taxpayer... Oct '17 They cannot kill ... 6
News Group seeks to create 7,500 jobs in Fairfield C... Aug '17 They cannot kill ... 3
News Fairfield County considers plan to lease jail s... (Mar '17) Mar '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News Former Lancaster mayor back in office (Feb '17) Feb '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News Fairfield County GOP fretting over candidate ve... (Feb '17) Feb '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News New faces filling Licking County Prosecutor's O... (Jan '17) Jan '17 They cannot kill ... 1
More from around the web