Vandervoort, Marx cast lots to be nex...

Vandervoort, Marx cast lots to be next Fairfield County prosecutor

There are 3 comments on the LancasterEagleGazette story from Mar 2, 2011, titled Vandervoort, Marx cast lots to be next Fairfield County prosecutor. In it, LancasterEagleGazette reports that:

LANCASTER -- Two prominent Lancaster attorneys want to be the next Fairfield County prosecutor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LancasterEagleGazette.

Only on choice

United States

#3 Mar 3, 2011
Wow the republicans get to choose between a season prosecutor and a person who had to have a fulltime job created for them because their dad couldn't even stand her in his practice.
Problem is Vandervoort will get it because Marx has been busy working instead of licking boots of R.I.N.O.s
Vote NO for Marx

Hilliard, OH

#4 Mar 3, 2011
Are you kidding me!! Mr Marx as County Prosecutor!? I will so be moving to another county if this man gets in!!!!
And Vandervoort....REALLY!?!?
Fairfield County is matching right there up with the State for Governor choices...Man this state is getting to be down right rediculious!!

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth." -Abe Lincoln
Nothing about this state is FOR THE PEOPLE anymore!
Guess your speed

United States

#5 Mar 3, 2011
Vote NO for Marx wrote:
Are you kidding me!! Mr Marx as County Prosecutor!? I will so be moving to another county if this man gets in!!!!
And Vandervoort....REALLY!?!?
Fairfield County is matching right there up with the State for Governor choices...Man this state is getting to be down right rediculious!!
"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth." -Abe Lincoln
Nothing about this state is FOR THE PEOPLE anymore!
So far that is the choices. Given Vandervoort is a member of the republican executive committee, and the central committee will have a secret ballot not a roll call one I would bet Vandervoort will get it even if she only gets one real vote, because there will be no way to prove otherwise.

I don't know who you are but their meetings are open to the public. I warn you bring your hip boots the shit will be deep. Hell Kyle Farmer, Brandon Meyer, Gina Bentle, Kathleen Young, Steve Davis, Jeff Fix, Jon Slater etc on the committees I am surprised more Nazi vermin hasn't been anointed into offices

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican David Scheffler wins Lancaster mayor... (Nov '17) Nov '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News Cost of opioid epidemic soars, hitting taxpayer... (Oct '17) Oct '17 They cannot kill ... 6
News Group seeks to create 7,500 jobs in Fairfield C... (Aug '17) Aug '17 They cannot kill ... 3
News Fairfield County considers plan to lease jail s... (Mar '17) Mar '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News Former Lancaster mayor back in office (Feb '17) Feb '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News Fairfield County GOP fretting over candidate ve... (Feb '17) Feb '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News New faces filling Licking County Prosecutor's O... (Jan '17) Jan '17 They cannot kill ... 1