Suspicious Car Fires Believed To Be R...

Suspicious Car Fires Believed To Be Related To Racial Graffiti

There are 1 comment on the NBC4i.com story from Nov 30, 2012, titled Suspicious Car Fires Believed To Be Related To Racial Graffiti. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

A family was awoken by an early morning boom and found both of their vehicles on fire in their driveway and hateful graffiti spray-painted on their garage door of their Canal Winchester home Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

Reynoldsburger no onion

Blacklick, OH

#1 Dec 1, 2012
I can't believe no one has commented on this yet.

What time does Canal Winchester wake up?

So is it black punks starting something or white punks trying to throw suspicion on to blacks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In reversal, Fairfield County GOP chief asks in... Fri They cannot kill ... 1
News Complaints of government fraud often kept confi... Jun 1 Linda 2
News Fairfield County GOP endorses both candidates f... Jan '16 They cannot kill ... 1
News Columbus jobless rate increases, no longer lowe... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Zoe Regen 1
News Murder suspect found dead hanging in Fairfield ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Zoe Regen 3
News Police: Man dies in 3 vehicle accident in Fairf... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Big Johnson 1
News Elizondo gets 21 years in prison (Feb '14) Jun '15 Uncalmchaos 2
More from around the web