Agencies go after drug traffickers

Agencies go after drug traffickers

There are 2 comments on the LancasterEagleGazette story from Apr 21, 2011, titled Agencies go after drug traffickers. In it, LancasterEagleGazette reports that:

LANCASTER -- Fairfield County law enforcement officers fanned out overnight in an attempt to arrest 39 suspected drug traffickers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LancasterEagleGazette.

Mason

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 22, 2011
Well it's good that we get the police and dea and who ever else involved that needs to be to get the heroin off the streets of Lancaster I just hope they don't go to court and the judge lets them bond out. They will just use the drug money to get out and keep selling or they will go on the run so I hope they do the right thing and make them sit in jail and wait to be sentenced and put them in prison these people are murders the sell the crap that people use and over dose on and what happens to them nothing
Spooktackular

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2011
Mason wrote:
Well it's good that we get the police and dea and who ever else involved that needs to be to get the heroin off the streets of Lancaster I just hope they don't go to court and the judge lets them bond out. They will just use the drug money to get out and keep selling or they will go on the run so I hope they do the right thing and make them sit in jail and wait to be sentenced and put them in prison these people are murders the sell the crap that people use and over dose on and what happens to them nothing
People who OD on drugs 9999 out of 10000 times do so on their own. The dealers don't force people to OD. Dead junkies are not repeat buyers. Killing them is bad for business.

I say when a dealer is caught poison their product and then put them back on the street with the poisoned product.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Man dies in 3 vehicle accident in Fairf... Aug 11 They cannot kill ... 2
News Elizondo gets 21 years in prison (Feb '14) Jun '15 Uncalmchaos 2
News DeMastry denied bond after violations (Feb '11) Feb '15 nobody in particular 4
News Ohio trooper pleads guilty to civil rights charges (Oct '14) Oct '14 They cannot kill ... 4
News Lancaster Family Still Searching For Answers Fo... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mindi Brucker 1
News White and black divide (May '14) Jul '14 seriously 11
News Special audit finds misspending in Fairfield Co... (Jul '14) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 1
More from around the web