Kasich picks Vandervoort to be next c...

Kasich picks Vandervoort to be next county juvenile/probate court judge

There are 1 comment on the Lancaster Eagle-Gazette story from Jul 19, 2013, titled Kasich picks Vandervoort to be next county juvenile/probate court judge. In it, Lancaster Eagle-Gazette reports that:

Lancaster Municipal Court Prosecutor/Law Director Terre Vandervoort will be Fairfield County's next juvenile/probate court judge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lancaster Eagle-Gazette.

They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Wow the worst choice of the three suggested people the governor could have picked. I will not be voting for Kasich next term. The man can't do basic math, lied about cutting spending , and now appointing a thief and Nazi to a judge seat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican David Scheffler wins Lancaster mayor... Nov '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News Cost of opioid epidemic soars, hitting taxpayer... Oct '17 They cannot kill ... 6
News Group seeks to create 7,500 jobs in Fairfield C... Aug '17 They cannot kill ... 3
News Fairfield County considers plan to lease jail s... (Mar '17) Mar '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News Former Lancaster mayor back in office (Feb '17) Feb '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News Fairfield County GOP fretting over candidate ve... (Feb '17) Feb '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News New faces filling Licking County Prosecutor's O... (Jan '17) Jan '17 They cannot kill ... 1
More from around the web