Lancaster school bond issue officiall...

Lancaster school bond issue officially passes by 40 votes

There are 2 comments on the LancasterEagleGazette story from Mar 23, 2012, titled Lancaster school bond issue officially passes by 40 votes. In it, LancasterEagleGazette reports that:

Kayleana Hill, 5, and her grandfather, Earl Price, walk Thursday afternoon out of Medill Elementary School on James Road in Lancaster.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LancasterEagleGazette.

Gunner

Lancaster, OH

#2 Mar 25, 2012
Im glad they finaly passed their levy. Now maybe they will Hire new employee's and replace some of the present ones that,are unquilified to work in any education system ! Maybe now they can get on with the business of following the equal education laws and provide the proper education for all children, including the special needs children! I doubt that any of their levy money(our tax dollars) will be used to improve their staff or the way they educate, but im sure they will build lots of new beutiful buildings to show off.
Gunner

Lancaster, OH

#3 Mar 25, 2012
Spooktackular wrote:
40 votes and now the land owners get screwed without the courtesy of lube or a reach around.
I agree w/ you, completly ! lsd is the lamest school district i have ever experianced. Its all about them looking "pretty". Dig down into their system, and you will find corruption,incompetancy, unquilified staff and bullying of parents. The school in the picture is a good place to start looking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Man dies in 3 vehicle accident in Fairf... Aug 11 They cannot kill ... 2
News Elizondo gets 21 years in prison (Feb '14) Jun '15 Uncalmchaos 2
News DeMastry denied bond after violations (Feb '11) Feb '15 nobody in particular 4
News Ohio trooper pleads guilty to civil rights charges (Oct '14) Oct '14 They cannot kill ... 4
News Lancaster Family Still Searching For Answers Fo... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mindi Brucker 1
News White and black divide (May '14) Jul '14 seriously 11
News Special audit finds misspending in Fairfield Co... (Jul '14) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 1
More from around the web