Student Accused Of Bringing Heroin Balloons, Gun To School

May 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC4i.com

A student at the Fairfield Career Center in Lancaster is accused of bringing drugs and a gun to school on Monday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Spookneverdies

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Why was the gun mentioned in the story when the charges were all drug related and the gun was in her car inloaded? More anti gun sycophant medi blather.
Anton Chigurh

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Monica A. Gray, 18, of Pickerington, was charged with aggravated possession of drugs, a third-degree felony, and aggravated trafficking in drugs, a second-degree felony.| http://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/article/...
Anton Chigurh

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Man O Man! This story made it to the Huffington Post??!??| http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/10/moni...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairfield County Discussions

Search the Fairfield County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
White and black divide Jul 3 seriously 12
Special audit finds misspending in Fairfield Co... Jul 2 They cannot kill a Spook 1
Grace Haven founder stepping down Jun '14 The cannot kill a Spook 1
Velvet Ice Cream celebrates 100 years as a fami... May '14 They cannot kill a Spook 1
Carroll County Board of Developmental Disabilit... May '14 Nor Right 4
Puppies, kittens rescued from 'deplorable condi... May '14 They cannot kill a Spook 1
Track offers training challenges for Ohio cops May '14 d pantz 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••