Did officials do enough for mom? | Th...

Did officials do enough for mom? | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 84 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 9, 2011, titled Did officials do enough for mom? | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Jennifer Blake, 28, is shown with her children, 11 and 9 years old and 15 months, in a family portrait.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
friend

Westerville, OH

#98 Jul 10, 2011
Old School wrote:
Women always want the house and kids. It does not work that way anymore. Get used to it.
She did not want the house, or anything else from him. Sounds like you're commenting on your own problems.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#99 Jul 10, 2011
Male without brains wrote:
Oh really. Could that possibly be because women still make only 68% of what men do in the 'working' career world, and losing their jobs twice apace what men are in this 10% unemployment era???
Could that possibly be because women still do only 68% of what men do?
jack blake

Lewis Center, OH

#101 Jul 12, 2011
Jack, your laughter and love for life will live on in uour kids. Until we meet again my friend!
jack blake

Lewis Center, OH

#102 Jul 13, 2011
friend wrote:
<quoted text> There was no affair, don't make comments through assumptions!
THERE IS ALOT OF ASSUMPTIONS ON HERE! I KNEW JACK FOR MANY YRS AND HE WASNT A WACKO IN ANY WAY AND JENNY WAS A SWEET WOMEN! IT'S ALL JUST SAD AND PEOPLE MAKING ALL THESE AWEFUL COMMENTS AND NOT KNOW THEM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Central Ohio jobless rate dips to 4 percent in ... Aug 24 d pants 3
News Lancaster mayor's indictment disturbs other GOP... Jul '16 They cannot kill ... 1
News Lancaster mayor indicted on tax charges Jul '16 They cannot kill ... 1
News In reversal, Fairfield County GOP chief asks in... Jun '16 They cannot kill ... 1
News Complaints of government fraud often kept confi... Jun '16 Linda 2
News Fairfield County GOP endorses both candidates f... (Jan '16) Jan '16 They cannot kill ... 1
News Columbus jobless rate increases, no longer lowe... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Zoe Regen 1
More from around the web