Meet Your New Easton Reporter

Meet Your New Easton Reporter

There are 3 comments on the The Daily Easton story from Oct 17, 2011, titled Meet Your New Easton Reporter. In it, The Daily Easton reports that:

Greetings to the dedicated readers of The Daily Weston and The Daily Easton! My name is Erin Lynch and I would like to take this time to introduce myself as your new reporter with Main Street Connect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Easton.

BPT

Woodbury, CT

#1 Oct 18, 2011
good luck and congrats to ms. lynch.
i don't know how much reporting she will need to do in easton though. other than some festivals, weather related stories, car accident. not a lot of crime. good for easton.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 18, 2011
Best of luck to Erin and I wish her a good night.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 2, 2012
Good night Everybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina McGill Aug 6 Advice 1
News Parking passes on sale for Ridgefield Fourth of... Jun '16 Will 1
News Bridgeport ranked 2nd richest U.S. city (Nov '15) Jun '16 Samuels Furnace Man 4
News New bridges now open on SB Route 8/25 Jun '16 America Gentleman... 1
Repair or Replace your Appliance? Jun '16 Will 1
News Snow to keep falling across Southwestern Connec... (Feb '16) Mar '16 Samuels Furnace Man 3
News With Overnight Snow On The Way, Winter Weather ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 STALKER ALERT 6
More from around the web