Greater Bridgeport Disability Advocac...

Greater Bridgeport Disability Advocacy meets Feb. 16 in Bridgeport

There are 5 comments on the The Stratford Star story from Feb 13, 2012, titled Greater Bridgeport Disability Advocacy meets Feb. 16 in Bridgeport. In it, The Stratford Star reports that:

The Coastal Chordsmen Barbershop Chorus will send quartets out to present Singing Valentines throughout Fairfield and New Haven counties from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ... The Stratford Professional Firefighters Burn Foundation and The Bridgeport Hospital Foundation will present a wine tasting to benefit the Connecticut Burn Center at Bridgeport Hospital ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Stratford Star.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 13, 2012
My family is very proud of these Disability. Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.

Location hidden

#3 Feb 13, 2012
My family is very proud of Disability Advocacy and wish them the very best. duh is a proven THUG and BULLY and a SCUM BAG.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 13, 2012
DUH wrote:
<quoted text>very proud of these disability.....
We notice that you have a lot of disabilities. It is outrageous that you refused to get the help that you badly need.
WTF

Shelton, CT

#7 Mar 18, 2012
Um, this is ridiculous, did you get a traumatic experience at the age of 5? If so it might explain how you are mentally stuck at that age...
Meg

Meriden, CT

#8 Mar 18, 2012
wtf is a ridiculous fool of a human being, who is sick in the head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snow to keep falling across Southwestern Connec... Mar '16 Samuels Furnace Man 3
News With Overnight Snow On The Way, Winter Weather ... Feb '16 STALKER ALERT 6
News French-Vietnamese a unique dinner combination Jan '16 EFF U 2
Democrats boat is sinking Jan '16 FACT FINDING 1
News Flood regulations slow Bridgeport waterfront de... Dec '15 Citizen44 6
News Bridgeport ranked 2nd richest U.S. city Nov '15 CTM 2
News 95-Year-Old Woman Sets Climbing Record at The A... (Oct '15) Oct '15 BPT 1
More from around the web