death of my granddaughter
married with chjldren

Corinth, MS

#1 Feb 3, 2011
My granddaughter went to court in fairfield county told the judge about all kinds of things going on in the home that she was in,drugs,rape,verbal abuse,instead of the courts listening to her,the judge tells the family that they need to clean up there home,the child pleads with the court to remove her from the home.because these people work with system. the courts did nothing to protect her,On january 9,2011. she was 15 yrs old my graddaughter took her life,and i hope everynite that the people that didn"t help her,think of what they have done,it's a shame for the courts to be like that and just because they work there that doesn't mean there perfect.I hope that the good lord does something about this and make them pay..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bishop Caggiano: Moving toward a more welcoming... May 23 American Gentlema... 1
News Cinepolis To Make Connecticut Premiere At Bridg... May 16 American Gentlema... 2
News Younger workers fleeing Fairfield County Feb '15 Calvin 1
News Stratford's Sterling House Receives Grant for S... Jan '15 jax23willis 1
News Man linked to heroin ring in '71 film nabbed again Dec '14 American Gentlema... 1
News Santa Arrives In Style As Rowayton Lights Up Fo... Dec '14 James 1
News Storm May Drop A Half-Foot Of Snow On Stamford (Nov '14) Nov '14 Larry 1
More from around the web