Bereket Reinvents Itself

Bereket Reinvents Itself

There are 41 comments on the The Daily Westport story from Apr 28, 2011, titled Bereket Reinvents Itself. In it, The Daily Westport reports that:

Walk into Bereket, a Bridgeport Turkish restaurant, and you'll likely be greeted with a smile and the smell of good things to come.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Westport.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MRS AVA

Greenville, SC

#45 May 3, 2011
THE GENUINEPHYLLIS wrote:
I wonder if my friend Dr Haddi will play his music at this new location? Good music, good food a home run!
Someone on this post mentioned souvlaki..Yummy that is one of my favorites.Can't find really good souvlaki here I have to drive to Greenville for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Weather Outside Is Frightful -- And Here's ... Jan 5 America Gentleman... 1
News Bridgeport downtown welcomes new leader Nov '17 America Gentleman... 3
News Ganim snubs, then honors, construction unions Sep '17 America Gentleman... 2
News Report reveals Connecticut schools with chronic... Sep '17 Sol 2
News Unions to Ganim: Include us in theaters project Sep '17 America Gentleman... 3
News Old, opulent theaters trigger magnificent memories (Jul '17) Aug '17 Gavone 5
News Amtrak Acela train travels along the shore wher... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Gavone 1
More from around the web