Bereket Reinvents Itself

Bereket Reinvents Itself

There are 41 comments on the The Daily Westport story from Apr 28, 2011, titled Bereket Reinvents Itself. In it, The Daily Westport reports that:

Walk into Bereket, a Bridgeport Turkish restaurant, and you'll likely be greeted with a smile and the smell of good things to come.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Westport.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BPT

Woodbury, CT

#1 Apr 28, 2011
i know these people....wonderful people,wonderful food.
everyting is fresh and made to order, healthy also....give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 28, 2011
BPT, let do lunch, your treat.

Location hidden

#3 Apr 28, 2011
A very good Afternoon Everybody. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
BPT

Woodbury, CT

#4 Apr 28, 2011
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
BPT, let do lunch, your treat.
very funny....wiseguy
;)

Location hidden

#5 Apr 28, 2011
BPT
You know that I love free food. Go in Peace and treat me to lunch.
What Next

Farmington, CT

#6 Apr 29, 2011
Bereket is just wonderful, good food and good prices. The people are nice and the souvlaki is the best. I wish them success in their new location and I'll be there soon.
What Next

Farmington, CT

#7 Apr 29, 2011
I can only guess who the gentleman(and I use that term very loosely) is who disagreed enough with my compliment to Bereket, and took the time to put those stupid negative comments on my post.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 29, 2011
Shame on What Next for being a Thug and Bully. Go Away Loser, and don't come back.
Fairfield Resident

Marlborough, CT

#9 Apr 29, 2011
I really like the place too. I used to occasionally go to the one on Main St. in Bridgeport, it was pretty small. I'm happy they moved into a larger space plus it's closer to home.
Fairfield Resident

Marlborough, CT

#10 Apr 29, 2011
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Shame on What Next for being a Thug and Bully. Go Away Loser, and don't come back.
You AGAIN?????????? Don't you every get tired of posting the same thing? Everyone is a thug, bully or loser to you. You really are a sicko, no one would miss you if you disappeared. I get a real kick out of your comment go away and don't come back, you should take your own advice.
IDAHO

Kailua Kona, HI

#11 Apr 29, 2011
Fairfield Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You AGAIN?????????? Don't you every get tired of posting the same thing? Everyone is a thug, bully or loser to you. You really are a sicko, no one would miss you if you disappeared. I get a real kick out of your comment go away and don't come back, you should take your own advice.
Amen to that!!
Mike

United States

#12 Apr 29, 2011
#10 prove that they are a MEAN NASTY SICKO PSYCHOPATH BULLY from HELL.
IDAHO

Kailua Kona, HI

#13 Apr 29, 2011
Mike?? LMAO

Something as harmless as recommending a place to eat and you have to try to ruin it.

Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
A Turkish Resident

United States

#14 Apr 29, 2011
IDAHO wrote:
Mike?? LMAO
Something as harmless as recommending a place to eat and you have to try to ruin it.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
If that was true, then your insults and those of your friends would had been removed many years ago. It seem like your brains was removed years ago.
IDAHO

Kailua Kona, HI

#15 Apr 29, 2011
A Turkish Resident??

Hi you load!
Fairfield Resident

Marlborough, CT

#16 Apr 29, 2011
A Turkish Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was true, then your insults and those of your friends would had been removed many years ago. It seem like your brains was removed years ago.
If you were a Turkish resident, that would mean you live in Turkey. You aren't a turk, but you are a jerk. Leave it to you to destroy a forum regarding a nice restaurant with you stupidity. How many names did you post under today anyway? Are you trying to set a record or something?
Turkish Resident

United States

#17 Apr 29, 2011
Fairfield Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were a Turkish resident, that would mean you live in Turkey. You aren't a turk, but you are a jerk. Leave it to you to destroy a forum regarding a nice restaurant with you stupidity. How many names did you post under today anyway? Are you trying to set a record or something?
Prove that I am not a Turkish Resident and you live in HELL, go back there.
IDAHO

Kailua Kona, HI

#18 Apr 29, 2011
Turkish Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that I am not a Turkish Resident and you live in HELL, go back there.
Sure you are Turkish Sam we all know that, OH wait a minute I thought they said a Turkey, never mind!

Since: Mar 08

Stratford, CT

#19 Apr 30, 2011
Just popped in between jobs..my goodness looks as though some people have been vigilant with a never ending tirade of insults back and forth. NOT just one person either. These forums have become a clusterf*ck of stupid behavior.
I am no longer going to waste my time here. Some people really need to get a grip & get a life.
BTW there is a CERTAIN PERSON POSTING UNDER MORE THAN ONE NAME AND IT IS NOT ONLY SAM.
With A Smile

United States

#20 Apr 30, 2011
IDAHO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you are Turkish Sam we all know that, OH wait a minute I thought they said a Turkey, never mind!
You are another out of state pain in the AZZ, just like Ava. You both deserve each other. Try going to Hell together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina McGill Aug 6 Advice 1
News Parking passes on sale for Ridgefield Fourth of... Jun '16 Will 1
News Bridgeport ranked 2nd richest U.S. city (Nov '15) Jun '16 Samuels Furnace Man 4
News New bridges now open on SB Route 8/25 Jun '16 America Gentleman... 1
Repair or Replace your Appliance? Jun '16 Will 1
News Snow to keep falling across Southwestern Connec... (Feb '16) Mar '16 Samuels Furnace Man 3
News With Overnight Snow On The Way, Winter Weather ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 STALKER ALERT 6
More from around the web