130 illegal immigrants arrested had criminal record, nearly half arrested in county

Mar 23, 2011 Full story: Fairfax Times 113

ICE officers approach a home as part of Operation Crosscheck Northern Virginia. Nearly half of 130 foreign nationals with criminal records targeted by a three-day U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement surge in Northern Virginia were arrested in Fairfax County this week.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
true

Farmville, VA

#110 Aug 23, 2011
Lulu- u bitches wrote:
<quoted text>. You're just angry cause you're wrong about everything you said.they contribute and do more for the USA then the lazy white boys who won't get there hands dirty. And for your stupid insult, I am proud to say I'm beautiful. I've been a model all my life.and my Latin love is the best man in the world.we live very comfortable even before winning the big lotto. Which he has proudly donated to help homeless whites and helps them find jobs and has given many vehicles to single mothers to help them cause all the dead beat white sperm donors.we have helped countless people get on their feet to have a better life. We have five children and five more we adopted. We have the best,happiest life god could give anyone. I feel sorry for the people who post all these ugly remarks. We are all human no matter what we look like or come from. We are all brothers. And you need to add love in your hearts and drain the hatred.may god have mercy. For he's the judge, not you!!
So yoy model size elephat clothes and you smell as bad as a illegal dont bragg about it
and you harbor your illegal trespassing scum boyfriend and all his famila, how can you adopt if your man is illegal did you lie on some form? your a joke and disgrace to your country. God will judge so what your saying they left there corrupt country and didnt take a stand instead trespassed and invaded our country.
You would be happier in iran please go trespass there, better yet try and illegaly trespass into mexihole
UwermisnwenGodga vbrains

Charlottesville, VA

#112 Aug 23, 2011
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
<quoted text>
How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico
http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coo...
Thanks Non Complacent... my point exactly... appx. 16 terms later??? it's just became a prob...

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#113 Aug 23, 2011
UwermisnwenGodgavbrains wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Non Complacent... my point exactly... appx. 16 terms later??? it's just became a prob...
It's been a problem since the 1986 amnesty. Unfortunately, most Americans have been too busy watching American Idol rather than watching America.
I became aware of the issue almost 7 years ago when a co-worker was arrested for molesting a 9 year old boy and was arrested at work. In 2007, another 9 year old child had an axe planted in his head by an illegal alien for trying to tell the man a wheel on his car was wobbling. Those were my wake-up calls.
The issues with illegal immigration and unemployment for many Americans are directly tied together and that has awakened more people.
The solution, in my opinion is to enforce our immigration laws as they were written including fines for knowingly hiring illegals and possible jail time and loss of business for second and third offenses. Cut out all benefits for illegal aliens except emergency medical treatment (9 months of pregnancy is not an emergency).
Take away the magnets that draw them here and they will self deport.
That won't work with the drug smugglers but legalizing marijuana would stop a lot of their traffic (no, I do not nor have I ever used illegal drugs).
It is really immaterial as to when illegal immigration became a problem, the fact is that it is a problem.
true

Farmville, VA

#114 Aug 25, 2011
What do they do with feral hogs?
same should apply with illegals

Since: Apr 09

small town

#115 Aug 26, 2011
Lulu- u bitches wrote:
These are all less figures than for the blacks and whites. And what states do you know that will give any kind of welfare without documents? You guys can complain all you want, 30 years ago our school systems made it mandatory For most states to learn Spanish. It's because the governments been preparing for the new world change. There's nothing anyone can do to change it. It's been a plan for decades<quoted text>
Fake ID's and Stolen ID's. What Drugs are you taking? LSD. Mandatory Spanish that is a joke. Get a Education on the "illegal PARASITES" and realize why United States Citizens are not Finding Jobs. Know your Facts, stop telling LIES.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#116 Aug 26, 2011
dirtbag1958 wrote:
<quoted text> Fake ID's and Stolen ID's. What Drugs are you taking? LSD. Mandatory Spanish that is a joke. Get a Education on the "illegal PARASITES" and realize why United States Citizens are not Finding Jobs. Know your Facts, stop telling LIES.
Consider too that if our welfare programs were structured such that many of the recipients would have to work at a government back job(cleaning streets, weed & litter control, parks etc) in order to attain those welfare benefits, we'd have more people employed and less jobs available for ILLEGALS. Right now its less hassle for the lazy faction to get the free money. I say put their asses to work to get it and many will likely go after a real job. Just another piece of the entire puzzle, not a sole solution by any means.
Lulu- u bitches

United States

#117 Aug 26, 2011
I can remember all my life seeing how people get upset watching commercials about poor helpless kids with no food or clothes or clean drinking water. How they tear up and send money or wished they could. Or that sad commercial about abused animals asking for money to help. Yet everyone comes on here and talks about mexicans like they're not humans. Yes most here may have came illegally but they don't want to stay. They left behind their families in hope to help feed them and clothe them and want to go back. The government goes about alot of things wrong. You ppl dont understand how hard and long the process is to come legally. Alot of things need to be done and that's where it must start. One very nice man left his six kids and wife to come here to work like a mule for them. His wife and youngest baby just died in a car accident. He couldn't even go back. I feel sorry for them but even more sorry for the ppl who don't show compassion for another human. And again they pay taxes just like us all. And the government keeps millions of dollars every year of unclaimed tax money from them. Ask what that money is used for. God bless us all. We are all his children.
ChicagoAmerican

Riverview, MI

#118 Aug 31, 2011
Lulu- u bitches wrote:
I can remember all my life seeing how people get upset watching commercials about poor helpless kids with no food or clothes or clean drinking water. How they tear up and send money or wished they could. Or that sad commercial about abused animals asking for money to help. Yet everyone comes on here and talks about mexicans like they're not humans. Yes most here may have came illegally but they don't want to stay. They left behind their families in hope to help feed them and clothe them and want to go back. The government goes about alot of things wrong. You ppl dont understand how hard and long the process is to come legally. Alot of things need to be done and that's where it must start. One very nice man left his six kids and wife to come here to work like a mule for them. His wife and youngest baby just died in a car accident. He couldn't even go back. I feel sorry for them but even more sorry for the ppl who don't show compassion for another human. And again they pay taxes just like us all. And the government keeps millions of dollars every year of unclaimed tax money from them. Ask what that money is used for. God bless us all. We are all his children.
Bull$hit. Their families are HERE, not in mexihole. They play the boo-hoo-poor-me card for dumba$$es and liberal traitors while they drive their relatives up from the border to live here and collect welfare, food stamps, tax free income and free medical. I have to live in a filthy illegal mexican neighborhood and every one of the F'ng houses and garages are filled to the brim with donkey-a$$ mexicans. You can only fool the ignorant and easy to fool liberals with your $hit.
Lulu- u bitches

United States

#119 Aug 31, 2011
Look at your own blood lines and you will learn you all came from other countries. And again what states are giving welfare of any kind to illegals? None!
ChicagoAmerican

Riverview, MI

#120 Sep 1, 2011
Lulu- u bitches wrote:
Look at your own blood lines and you will learn you all came from other countries. And again what states are giving welfare of any kind to illegals? None!
Illinois, Mass, California, Washington, Maryland for starters. Youo can't really be this ignorant of the truth? It's an act right? or a diversion from the topic? What is la racist paying you?
Annie

Naperville, IL

#121 Sep 1, 2011
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
"We are a nation with a proud history of immigration. If you come here lawfully, work hard, and play by the rules, the United States welcomes you with open arms," Morton said. "For those who come here unlawfully and commit crimes at the expense of their neighbors and their communities, we will not rest until we find you and send you home."
If only our elected officials felt this way.
If you come here illegally, we will look the other way; cater to you whenever you protest; make exceptions for you that legal citizens are not entitled to and scam the taxpayers for your welfare. Because the American government is desperate for cheap labor and votes
Annie

Naperville, IL

#122 Sep 1, 2011
Lulu- u bitches wrote:
They left their family there to scam the taxpayers. Most of their money goes to drinking. They were not invited or welcomed here. Did you ever look at the number of American citizens killed by illegal drunken Mexicans w/o a license or insurance. Do the people from Mexico follow any laws down there or do they pick and chose? What gives them the right to come here, break our laws and DEMAND that we support them? Do those claiming reconquista show any compassion to the citizens of the US? Do those protesting in the streets, grabbing their crotch, flipping the bird, funneling drugs, carrying numerous soc cards, driving illegally show any compassion for the citizens? When they refuse to assimilate do they show any compassion to the citizens when we have to pay for everything to be printed in 2 languages? Their cuture is different than ours. They are loud, consistently talk over anyone they don't agree with. They are destroying our country. No, there is no ccompassion for these people. There is only compassion for the country I loved that is being destroyed by their invasion. They don't want to be treated like American citizens, they would have to give up their perks. If they are treated worse here than in Mexcio, go home; if they are treated better in Mexico why did they leave? No one is forcing them to stay. They are not entitled to therights of citizenship. They are being used by business for cheap labor and politicians for votes. You mentioned one sob story. If his family was killed in Mexico, that is not on the American citizen. If he could not go home, that is on him. He is here illegally and didn't save any money. Does he have a gf on the side? Look up how many citizens have been killed by drunk Mexicans who are illegal and drunk.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#123 Sep 1, 2011
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
They left their family there to scam the taxpayers. Most of their money goes to drinking. They were not invited or welcomed here. Did you ever look at the number of American citizens killed by illegal drunken Mexicans w/o a license or insurance. Do the people from Mexico follow any laws down there or do they pick and chose? What gives them the right to come here, break our laws and DEMAND that we support them? Do those claiming reconquista show any compassion to the citizens of the US? Do those protesting in the streets, grabbing their crotch, flipping the bird, funneling drugs, carrying numerous soc cards, driving illegally show any compassion for the citizens? When they refuse to assimilate do they show any compassion to the citizens when we have to pay for everything to be printed in 2 languages? Their cuture is different than ours. They are loud, consistently talk over anyone they don't agree with. They are destroying our country. No, there is no ccompassion for these people. There is only compassion for the country I loved that is being destroyed by their invasion. They don't want to be treated like American citizens, they would have to give up their perks. If they are treated worse here than in Mexcio, go home; if they are treated better in Mexico why did they leave? No one is forcing them to stay. They are not entitled to therights of citizenship. They are being used by business for cheap labor and politicians for votes. You mentioned one sob story. If his family was killed in Mexico, that is not on the American citizen. If he could not go home, that is on him. He is here illegally and didn't save any money. Does he have a gf on the side? Look up how many citizens have been killed by drunk Mexicans who are illegal and drunk.
http://www.fncic-voiacm.org/

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/cri...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect in U.Va. murder case to appear in court Feb 18 Paul 1
Details regarding care of Va. tasered inmate em... Feb 14 Peter-Greenspunlaw 1
ISO kids online soliciting for their PTA Fun Runs Feb 13 Fairfax Daddy 1
McAuliffe vows to veto 'conscience clause' bill Jan '15 Xstain Mullah Fri... 2
McLean Bible Church - Concealed agenda (Mar '10) Dec '14 AskedToLeave 21
Hit and run leaves 1 dead in Virginia Nov '14 FEARLESS 1
Fairfax board rejects extension of controversia... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Anonymous 2
More from around the web