2-Year-Old Dies After Fall From Window

There are 2 comments on the Apr 12, 2010, NBC Washington story titled 2-Year-Old Dies After Fall From Window. In it, NBC Washington reports that:

Fairfax County Police are investigating death of a two-year old boy after he fell from third-story townhouse window in the Reston area Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Washington.

NIki

Fairfax, VA

#1 Apr 15, 2010
My son 3 years, 3months fall out from the single family window 12 foot down to walk up concrete stairs on March 21,2010 by being close to window screen in a cousin' house. He did not lean, just simply touched the screen.
God did a miracle for us, and screen saved him,
Fairfax county has to do something about these non-safe screens, this is not anyone fault but in other hand you cannot test all the screens everywhere you go.
It has to be rule, regulation, something for the new single family houses which the windows are very close to the floor and anyone can be injures not only toddlers.
It has to be a law to install safety rales behind it to prevent injuries.
I felt deep sorrow for the 2 years Boy who died and I can deeply feel how his parents feeling.
There is nothing can replace him.
May god give them Piece and make it easy for them to go on, however is impossible.
I am very lucky to have my son back.
Niki Vienna VA
arhaan

Ashburn, VA

#2 May 3, 2014
ad me plz 9027568543

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sprinkler system saves Ashburn apartment from m... Apr 12 SMOKIN is RETARDED 2
News Suspect in U.Va. murder case to appear in court Feb '15 Paul 1
Details regarding care of Va. tasered inmate em... Feb '15 Peter-Greenspunlaw 1
ISO kids online soliciting for their PTA Fun Runs Feb '15 Fairfax Daddy 1
News McAuliffe vows to veto 'conscience clause' bill Jan '15 Xstain Mullah Fri... 2
McLean Bible Church - Concealed agenda (Mar '10) Dec '14 AskedToLeave 21
News Hit and run leaves 1 dead in Virginia Nov '14 FEARLESS 1
More from around the web