UPDATED: Dale City woman struck and k...

UPDATED: Dale City woman struck and killed on Leesburg Pike

There are 1 comment on the Journal Messenger story from Dec 5, 2011, titled UPDATED: Dale City woman struck and killed on Leesburg Pike. In it, Journal Messenger reports that:

Fairfax County police have identified a woman killed in Monday crash in Tysons Corner crash as Kil Sun Flom, 59, of Dale City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Messenger.

Margaret McNerney

Chevy Chase, MD

#1 Dec 6, 2011
Kil was my hairdresser for over ten years . She became my friend. In fact, I don't know anyone who ever met her that didn't become her friend. She was so hard working,generous , funny and talented. I am only one of many who will miss her. Even after I moved to Maryland, I drove back to Tyson's to have my monthly visit. She lifted your spirit while she did a great job on your hair. Dear Kil, you never rested here on earth, rest in peace in eternity. Our deepest sympathy to her beloved daughters, Chris and Jennifer and to her faithful employees. She leaves a big hole in our hearts.
Margaret McNerney

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Va. Mentor of the Year: Reward Comes From Kids 17 hr good and bad 1
Question about another state car (May '14) Oct '15 Jackie 2
News Michelle Obama 'random dances' at US appearance (Jan '12) Aug '15 Miranda Taylor Co... 2
News Salcedo Guilty of Larceny (Nov '08) May '15 Parker 3
News Sprinkler system saves Ashburn apartment from m... (Apr '15) Apr '15 SMOKIN is RETARDED 2
News Suspect in U.Va. murder case to appear in court (Feb '15) Feb '15 Paul 1
Details regarding care of Va. tasered inmate em... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Peter-Greenspunlaw 1
More from around the web