3 Women, Dog Rescued From Lorton Hous...

3 Women, Dog Rescued From Lorton House Fire By Neighbor

There are 2 comments on the WUSA-TV Washington story from Apr 7, 2012, titled 3 Women, Dog Rescued From Lorton House Fire By Neighbor. In it, WUSA-TV Washington reports that:

Lorton, Va. -- Three women, two adults and one juvenile, as well as a dog were rescued from a house fire by a neighbor Saturday in Lorton, Va., according to the Fairfax County Fire Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA-TV Washington.

Natalie

Lorton, VA

#1 Apr 7, 2012
Oh my goodness, my bestfriend lives right across from their house, she called me when she saw it and told me to look out side my house and I saw all the black smoke in the distance.
Faith Kim

Lorton, VA

#2 Apr 7, 2012
I was the neighbor who first saw the fire and I told my dad and my dad saved my neighbors!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donna Murphy, of Fairfax County, Virginia, part... Jul 24 Don Perlis 1
Fairfax County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Re... (Sep '16) May '17 William j parks 3
News 23 Men Arrested in Prostitution Bust (Aug '13) Apr '17 Dick Tracy 5
News Previously Deported Illegal Alien Arrested For ... Apr '17 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Democrats clamor to take on Rep. Comstock in no... Apr '17 USA Today 1
Five Guys Background Check (Nov '16) Apr '17 Manny 3
News Immigration Agents Arrested Men Outside a Churc... (Feb '17) Feb '17 tomin cali 2
More from around the web