Assault Weapons Ban:Google, Facebook: Suppressing Leaked USDOJ Documents

Posted in the Fairfax County Forum

J Truax

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jan 12, 2013
It seems that Google, Facebook and anti-2nd Amendment fanatics' zeal to eliminate the guarantees of the 2nd Amendment are extending over unto 1st Amendment guarantees as well. There is an amazingly vigorous, concerted movements to "push" back pro-2nd Amendment posts on the web, especially those posts/blogs that contained LEAKED US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE REPORTS showing that statistics don't support a new Assault Weapons (sic) Ban of 2013. They are also suppressing IMAGES of the documents on the web as well. I'm very new to the internet. Anyone with any internet savvy is asked to joing alongside other defenders of the Bill of Rights to guarantee EQUAL TIME for all points of view. See the site:
http://tinyurl.com/Jim-McCauley
B Chavez

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jan 12, 2013
J Truax wrote:
It seems that Google, Facebook and anti-2nd Amendment fanatics' zeal to eliminate the guarantees of the 2nd Amendment are extending over unto 1st Amendment guarantees as well. There is an amazingly vigorous, concerted movements to "push" back pro-2nd Amendment posts on the web, especially those posts/blogs that contained LEAKED US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE REPORTS showing that statistics don't support a new Assault Weapons (sic) Ban of 2013. They are also suppressing IMAGES of the documents on the web as well. I'm very new to the internet. Anyone with any internet savvy is asked to joing alongside other defenders of the Bill of Rights to guarantee EQUAL TIME for all points of view. See the site:
http://tinyurl.com/Jim-McCauley
In Albuquerque, a bastion of conservatism, where people have been swamping gun stores buying up so-called assault weapons and ammunition in records numbers, out-of-state, anti-2nd Amendment trolls have been flooding www.topix.com/forum/albuquerque and voting repeatedly and often (as they do in national elections) skewing a poll asking people how they feel about a new Assault Weapons Ban in 2013. The forum, which normally has a presence of between 10 to 28 visitors daily, has logged over 215 votes, the majority of them in favor of the assault weapons ban. It's amazing what these people will do to try and skew the opinion samples and suppress dissent to any view except their own. THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO KEEP TOTAL FREEDOM IN FIREARMS' PURCHASES. These people have the will, disposition and intent of a Middle-Eastern Radical Fundamentalist Religious Ruler, or of an atheistic totalitarian despot like Kim Young Un or Fidel Castro. If they succeeded in abolishing the 2nd Amendment, they are likely to try to attempt to muzzle the 1st Amendment as they are already defacto doing on the internet. And they call defenders of the 2nd Amendment "fascists". What a joke. What a blind side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fairfax board rejects extension of controversia... Jul '14 Anonymous 2
Fairfax County seeks ways to address overcrowde... Jul '14 developer 1
I-Team Investigates: Was last year's deadly off... Jul '14 ClintJCL 1
Help Police Catch These ABC Liquor Store Burglars Jun '14 lena 1
annette MARION MENTAL SINCE 6 YEARS OLD HEARS V... Jun '14 STORM WARNING 1
Look forward ... and back Jun '14 First 1
2-Year-Old Dies After Fall From Window (Apr '10) May '14 arhaan 2

Fairfax County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE