United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2008

<big smile>

As you can see the name of the place, its relative obscurity appealed to me a while back. So I started this thread. Not wanting to interrupt other forums, and with some recent activity on them ... it seemed a little scouting was in order...

Miss B loggin in and bookmarking this place.

EUREKA

Jan 1 2008
10:33pm

What do you think will this do?

This is a Do Not Respond to Troll Zone.

No arguments for the sake of it. Topix is full of places where that is the norm.

If someone comes and later prooves to be a troll, lesson learned. Agreed? No longer respond to them, simple right?

Anyone bring some of the old post, with you? We quickly had some interesting post in there.

Since: Oct 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2008

Happy New Year fellow patriots.

On Dec 28, it seemed we might need another place just for IR. However that seems to be taken care of and the X seems to be reviving.

Eureka, is not limited to IR. Like you, Ive found things that tie in and around the IR issue. Eager to read your post here. When possible please post LINKS.. they are valued like gold, and allow us to take what we learn here to other areas. Making the information data and not opinion.

Since: May 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2008

Hello? Can I come in?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2008

CitizenJane wrote:
Hello? Can I come in?
Always and forever my dear friend. As you can see when X-files was under attack I went scouting for a far away place, thinking we may need to contact each other by email and meet here.

However due to your return and others support X-files is doing well. How Wonderful that you have come.
patriot55

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2008

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/04/blackwa...
check this out. Blackwater training camp in San Diego.....Hummmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2008

patriot55 wrote:
http://blog.wired.com/defense/ 2007/04/blackwater_spra.html
check this out. Blackwater training camp in San Diego.....Hummmm
What a find patriot 55. Amazing. Right now I'm reading this page
http://subtopia.blogspot.com/2007/04/tracking...

I've wondered about the privatization of the war for some time. It is so rarely mentioned. Rare to find such details. Congrads on the find and thank you for passing this on.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2008

Betsy Ross wrote:
<quoted text> What a find patriot 55. Amazing. Right now I'm reading this page
http://subtopia.blogspot.com/2007/04/tracking...
I've wondered about the privatization of the war for some time. It is so rarely mentioned. Rare to find such details. Congrads on the find and thank you for passing this on.
Betsy,
Thanks for your link. I have known about blackwater training center in NC for sometime and think that their personnel are the best in the world. Thea people are serious fighters and having them on home soil could be good or bad depending on your perspective.
Jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2008

patriot55 wrote:
<quoted text>
Betsy,
Thanks for your link. I have known about blackwater training center in NC for sometime and think that their personnel are the best in the world. Thea people are serious fighters and having them on home soil could be good or bad depending on your perspective.
Jim
I believe they have recruited the best. What is your perspective on a private military, that is government supported, but not our military? Funded by our tax dollar.
patriot55

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2008

Betsy Ross wrote:
<quoted text>I believe they have recruited the best. What is your perspective on a private military, that is government supported, but not our military? Funded by our tax dollar.
Deniable accountability Most of these guys are former U.S. special force's, some Aussies and British SAS. I am sure that their allegiance is to the US, however, mercs sometimes go off the reservation so to speak but, I believe the Founder is above reproach. Given the opportunity these people can do things that sworn Military officers and LEO's cannot do. Bottom line is that is that this may be an answer to a lot of the problems regarding gangs, drugs and illegals if it is covert. Right or wrong, we will have to wait and see. Personally I am in favor of them

“Natural laws have no pity”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2008

Hi Betsy, Jane and Patriot, thank you for letting me join. Sorry this is so quick but working 3rd shift is a pain in the arse sometimes. I have this bookmarked for future use.:)
Militia

Williston, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2008

Hello all: I am I allowed in here also though?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2008

Agent of Chaos wrote:
Hi Betsy, Jane and Patriot, thank you for letting me join. Sorry this is so quick but working 3rd shift is a pain in the arse sometimes. I have this bookmarked for future use.:)
Great to see you Agent! Hey 3rd shift is amazingly hard. I remember for years my husband's company rotated their shifts. It would take forever to adjust and then just about the time his 'body clock' switched over it was time to change shifts again. Look forward to seeing you again. How do you like the name of the forum? Eureka!
patriot55

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Agent of Chaos wrote:
Sure is, I never could get comfortable with it. You have to do anything to support your family, including swing shifts if your job requires it.
Happy New year(belated)
patriot55

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Election thoughts: anyone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Patriot 55, I hesitate to answer but I will.

Ron Paul gets my support. I see no one else that comes close to addressing this nations dire circumstances. He believes in sovereignty. That is a major advantage over the One World, merge governments, blur borders for the economic advantage of the elite. Frankly both political 'parties' are nothing more than shams to forward their agendas. The democrats remind me of my youth. Save the world, take care of everyone, do for others. As I grew older something began to blemish my utopian picture. The same folks kept taking and the same ones kept giving. That was one hard pill to swallow. Now I see the same problems with the illegals. The damage they are doing to our nation has yet to be felt. The Republicans are privatising everything. only the catch is, they are paying bundles with our tax money. The Banks lobbies Congress to be allowed to ďtap into the market of undocumentedĒ to be able to offer them home ownership. They did fancy footwork and now are getting bailed out [the loans are transferred to FDIC, and up to $400,000] thatís our tax money again, or to be more accurate borrowed money from China. Its the minorities that get the bail out too.[you see many things on c-span] Heck I helped a coo and took over our local precinct years ago. It was democrat we turned it republican. See how far Iíve come? If Ron Paul was not part of this race, I would have no hope for the nation. He clearly understands so many necessary components of government and how it functions. Iím sorry for rambling patriot 55, Iíve head pain that has been here for a few days.

No one will change my mind about Dr Paul. So please donít try. <smile> I respect you all. We stand firm together, on illegal aliens. So please, lets not get upset with one another over who to vote for.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Good morning all!May I come in with all you good people?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Proud American2 wrote:
Good morning all!May I come in with all you good people?
You are most welcome. Good morning. What are you up too?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

It would be fun if topix was a little more real time. loll

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Betsy Ross wrote:
<quoted text>You are most welcome. Good morning. What are you up too?
Thank you,and Good morning to you.I am getting ready to take hubby to Doctor.He is diabetic and he has been really sick all night,I think he may have diabetic ketosis,he is so nauseated.He can't even hold the phenergan down for nausea.Hope you have a great day Miss Betsy!I have got to leave for Doctor now.I will talk to you later.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eureka County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snowstorm (Mar '12) Mar '12 Carlos and Peggy ... 1
Crescent Valley Tornado (Jun '09) Jun '09 Trpster 1

Search the Eureka County Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••