Nicastro Murder Suspect Out On Bail

There are 2 comments on the Baristanet.com story from Aug 10, 2007, titled Nicastro Murder Suspect Out On Bail. In it, Baristanet.com reports that:

“We'll have more information on the fourth”

Baristanet learned through tips that Montclair resident Jeffrey Ashe, arrested last April for his alleged involvement in the death of Ralph Nicastro, Jr., met bail requirements on August 7 and was released from ... via Baristanet.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baristanet.com.

sharon tedesco wiehler

Salem, NH

#1 Apr 28, 2008
i knew ralph in high school, we briefly were boyfriend and girlfriend in 1976 at Montclair high. i am 46 today, that was 30 years ago, and i will never forget him as long as i live. ralph was one of those truely amazing individualed who left his mark on everyone who knew him. i dont care if the Ash family is hurting, jeff Ash ended the life of this incredibly wonderful human being, leaving his two boys without a father, and Gayle, his wife, without her husband. god bless Ralph's survivers, and may the fordge ahead, in his memory, with faith and courage knowing what a fantastic man Ralph was everyday of his short lived life. when i met Ralph in 76, he stole my heart and always had a piece of it no matter where i traveled in my life. god bless you Gayle.
sincerely Sharon tedesco wiehler of Sandown new hampshire. wiehler@comcast.net
Brad Martin Denver CO

Broomfield, CO

#2 Feb 9, 2012
I was also friends with Ralph at Mount Hebron (grammar and later middle school) and Montclair High. I went to my very first concert with him in 8th grade. I find it very hard to believe that anyone would ever feel threatened enough by him to justify this. He was 5'4", 130Lbs for God's sake, and one of the nicest, most enduring people I knew.
I just looked him up online out of the blue for no real reason and discovered this whole story. I am heartbroken.
My heart goes out to his family and friends for this senseless act. I don't understand how a three year sentence pays for this.
Brad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Essex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exceptional Dentistry for Long Term Success Goe... 11 hr i3 Creative Agency 1
News Aid for Roche transition expected to ease Nutle... (May '14) Jan '15 ltdan 2
News 23-year-old Nutley man charged with sexually as... (Oct '14) Oct '14 JERSEY GIRL 5
Essex fun (Sep '14) Sep '14 Annjames 1
News Stephen Colbert, Kevin Smith head up Montclair ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 America 3
News NJ police chief's assoc. defends Bloomfield top... (Feb '14) Feb '14 concerned citizen 1
News 4 Suspects Captured In Deadly Short Hills Mall ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 wow 2
More from around the web