Newark man shot to death during home ...

Newark man shot to death during home inv...

There are 2 comments on the New Jersey Online story from Jan 5, 2009, titled Newark man shot to death during home inv.... In it, New Jersey Online reports that:

A 33-year-old Newark man was found shot inside a Newark home Sunday night and police are asking the public's help in finding the victim's killer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Online.

Lisa

South Amboy, NJ

#1 Jan 7, 2009
RIP Rick! We promise you we will not give up on finding who did this to you. Your memory will forever live in our hearts. Good Bless you and please look over us and keep us safe!Love u.
williie

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2009
well now that my brothers nitemare is over all we can do now is pray for him as he go do his time and be there for him we mis him and love him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Essex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sexual assault alleged in Montclair HS restroom Tue Undeniable 4
News Superintendent calls former Teacher of the Year... (Feb '13) Apr '18 Buffie Whitfield 3
Senator Ronald Rice Sells Out SJ Black Folks to... Mar '18 Jersey Devil 1
Senator Sweeney wants Woman Naked in Jacuzzi Dec '17 Victim 1
News Christie's name is mud, but preserved in asphal... (Nov '17) Nov '17 Andre 1
George Norcross invest in NJ newspapers to team... (Nov '17) Nov '17 Newsreport 1
Greedy Evil little mayor (Aug '17) Nov '17 Det 3