NJ woman charged in penis silicone injection death

There are 3 comments on the Dec 10, 2011, KSDK-TV Saint Louis story titled NJ woman charged in penis silicone injection death. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

A New Jersey woman who police say injected a man's penis with silicone, resulting in his death, has been charged with manslaughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Take A Few Inches Off

Medford, NY

#82 Dec 14, 2011
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Before you do something this stupid, think, "Gee, what if I died suddenly, this is what I will be remembered for."
Eulogy: "He was a good father, a good friend, but he was insecure about his package and had massive amounts of silicone injected into his penile tissue, Amen."
....and don't forget that an open casket would be needed (as the cover won't close).

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

#83 Dec 14, 2011
Take A Few Inches Off wrote:
<quoted text>
....and don't forget that an open casket would be needed (as the cover won't close).
An observation tower would have to be incorporated 2/3rds down the casket.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#84 Jan 19, 2012
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet it gave you a real headache! lol.
darn thing kept knocking my hat off my head. Fo schnizzle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Essex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aid for Roche transition expected to ease Nutle... (May '14) Jan '15 ltdan 2
News 23-year-old Nutley man charged with sexually as... (Oct '14) Oct '14 JERSEY GIRL 5
Essex fun (Sep '14) Sep '14 Annjames 1
News Stephen Colbert, Kevin Smith head up Montclair ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 America 3
News NJ police chief's assoc. defends Bloomfield top... (Feb '14) Feb '14 concerned citizen 1
News 4 Suspects Captured In Deadly Short Hills Mall ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 wow 2
Why do we use cell phone jammer? (Aug '13) Aug '13 kingsley ke 1
More from around the web