Erie home invasion leads to attempted...

Erie home invasion leads to attempted homicide charge

There are 22 comments on the Erie Times News story from Jul 14, 2013, titled Erie home invasion leads to attempted homicide charge. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

An Erie man faces attempted homicide and aggravated assault charges after a home invasion at an elderly couple's home on the city's east side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Informative One

Canton, OH

#24 Jul 21, 2013
It's interesting that no one recognized this kids name. This is the one that stabbed another kid a few years ago, ended up doing time in the juvenile justice system. Obviously he was well rehabilitated as if these two individuals die, they will be his 2nd and 3rd homicides.

Look it up people, the info on his is available.
Person

Erie, PA

#25 Jul 21, 2013
when this nit wit was 16 he did time along with a 15 year old for beating an elderly man almost to death.

he is a violent individual who should not have been given a break at his last hearing.

when you get arrested I thought you were a prisoner at that point but not according to the assistant D.A. at the hearing.???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GE workers in Erie more productive, not less, u... (Jun '13) Aug 14 exactly 91
News Erie councilman's EMTA proposal seeks $2 millio... (Jun '16) May '17 BpC 2
News Erie poverty initiative to set timetables for a... (Jan '11) May '17 The Doctor 3
News Erie 10 years after Bosworth Report: How much p... (Apr '11) May '17 Lou Sopperootski 19
Biodiesel Dumping in the US May '17 anonymous 1
Isn't Dawn already a District Justice in 6th Wa... Apr '17 Amy 1
News Corry brothers charged with break-ins, beatings (Jan '11) Apr '17 Anonymous 8
More from around the web