Erie home invasion leads to attempted homicide charge

Jul 14, 2013 Full story: Erie Times News 22

An Erie man faces attempted homicide and aggravated assault charges after a home invasion at an elderly couple's home on the city's east side.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lakeffect

Erie, PA

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Scum of the earth.

Don't waste money on a trial.
Action Jackson

Mansfield, OH

#3 Jul 15, 2013
lakeffect wrote:
Scum of the earth.
Don't waste money on a trial.
Yes, hang the SOB in Perry Square.
lakeffect

Erie, PA

#4 Jul 15, 2013
Great idea.
anonymous

Spring, TX

#5 Jul 15, 2013
Stop Home Invasions Forever with the "Ultimate Lock". A 70lb barrier ram cannot break the lock. It is better than any dead-bolt lock on the market.
lakeffect

Erie, PA

#7 Jul 15, 2013
anonymous wrote:
Stop Home Invasions Forever with the "Ultimate Lock". A 70lb barrier ram cannot break the lock. It is better than any dead-bolt lock on the market.
I think a glock works better.

These people had their throats cut in the process.

That piece of crap will burn.
Person

Erie, PA

#8 Jul 15, 2013
no he wont... he will be judged as mentally ill and didn't understand what he was doing.

to bad the homeowners didn't have a gun handy and shot that guy multiple times....in the face.
Werf

Erie, PA

#9 Jul 16, 2013
Person wrote:
no he wont... he will be judged as mentally ill and didn't understand what he was doing.
to bad the homeowners didn't have a gun handy and shot that guy multiple times....in the face.
he did not waste any time, just released from jail on July 8
so what

Erie, PA

#10 Jul 16, 2013
People should secure their homes better. Hopefully he will soon be released from his unjust imprisonment soon.
anonymous

Spring, TX

#11 Jul 17, 2013
All they have to do is put the "Ultimate Lock" on their doors. Doors and windows cannot be kicked in. It renders a bump key useless. Swat teams have tried unsucessfully using barrier rams. It is stronger than any dead-bolt.
cheetos

United States

#12 Jul 17, 2013
anonymous wrote:
All they have to do is put the "Ultimate Lock" on their doors. Doors and windows cannot be kicked in. It renders a bump key useless. Swat teams have tried unsucessfully using barrier rams. It is stronger than any dead-bolt.
wouldn't a thief just brake the window?
Bob

Mansfield, OH

#13 Jul 17, 2013
Cheetos is probably correct.

If I lived in City, I'd leave the door open at night with a light on. Encourage the scumbags. I would then be sitting in a comfortable chair with my sawed off shot gun. When scumbag invades, he gets blown away. One less scumbag for residents and police to worry about.
anonymous

Spring, TX

#15 Jul 18, 2013
Cheetos: Check out the video at the UltimateLock.com . You will be impressed. It has stopped many Home Invasions and keeps you safe until the Police arrive.
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#16 Jul 18, 2013
anonymous wrote:
Cheetos: Check out the video at the UltimateLock.com . You will be impressed. It has stopped many Home Invasions and keeps you safe until the Police arrive.
Unfortunately for me, Mom installed one of these locks on the cellar door. She only unlocks when it is time for me to eat. I cannot open it no matter how I try.
Joe Mama

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Jul 18, 2013
UltimateLock.com -The choice lock of Ariel Castro!
Big fan

Struthers, OH

#18 Jul 18, 2013
Change your nick when the perpetrator is white...Love it!
cheetos

United States

#19 Jul 18, 2013
anonymous wrote:
You've heard the old expression "Locks only keep the honest people honest".
First, Why should I have to invest more money to live safely in MY home. I would much rather have my money going into the prison system to keep these repeated lowlifes locked up.

Second, where I live it would take the police approximately 30-40 minutes to respond. Way to much time to waste waiting in fear for my life.

Third, I don't need the UltimateLock. I need the UltimateAnswerWhyAreYouInMyHouseUnivitedKissY...
anonymous

Spring, TX

#20 Jul 18, 2013
"Second, where I live it would take the police approximately 30-40 minutes to respond. Way to much time to waste waiting in fear for my life."

That is why I suggested the Ultimatelock.com
Check out their video. The SWAT team used a 70lb. barrier ram to try to break-in and they failed.
trevor

Greenwich, OH

#21 Jul 18, 2013
I have bear traps baited with watermelon on my porch...
Evie

Erie, PA

#22 Jul 18, 2013
You sure are pushing that Ultimate Lock.
cheetos

United States

#23 Jul 18, 2013
anonymous wrote:
"Second, where I live it would take the police approximately 30-40 minutes to respond. Way to much time to waste waiting in fear for my life."
That is why I suggested the Ultimatelock.com
Check out their video. The SWAT team used a 70lb. barrier ram to try to break-in and they failed.
ummmm, so I stand at the window and watch someone try to break my UltimateLock for a half hour while the police are on there way. Perhaps I would get bored, eat some Skittles and just shoot um in da' face :o
betcha it couldn't keep out Johnny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former County Council candidate Styn to run for... Mar 15 spock 149
News Firefighters Battle Smokey Fire on City's West ... Mar 13 Concerned 2
News Behrend student charged with raping woman Mar 8 Dean Lilly 2
News Dahlkemper seeking support outside Erie County ... Mar 3 Gwen 3
News In Brief: Man to serve up to 80 years in Erie C... Feb 28 Lonnie Mack 13
News Millcreek athlete gets state prison term Feb 28 eastside eddie 13
News Attempted homicide charges dropped against Erie... Feb 25 Erie news 1
More from around the web