Former fugitive Ralph ``Bucky'' Phillips speaks from prison

Full story: Newsday 55
During more than five months on the run from state police, Ralph "Bucky" Phillips claimed he disguised himself as a state trooper and even spoke with a trooper who failed to recognize him. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Antur Denurt

Williamsport, PA

#43 Apr 16, 2011
Most so called Hero's are poor unfortunate souls who have bought into someone else's selfish agenda.
For a good example of "stupid heros" look no further than Pat Tillman or the losers who sign up for the military.
Most people who are refered to as heros could not hold a candle up to Bucky.
History will eventally exonerate Bucky and he will be given the recognition that he truly deserves.
Jim Cattle

Ithaca, NY

#44 May 3, 2011
Brad Eisenhower wrote:
Apparently you don't know the true definition of a hero and, possibly, you're getting it confused with the definition of a turd. I suspect that you are most likely a criminal yourself and therefore biased towards those public servants who are sworn to protect the lives and liberties of turds like Phillips and yourself.
My definition of a "Dumb Turd" is someone like "Pat Tillman"
xxx

United States

#45 May 11, 2011
The funny thing is all u jerk offs talk about how terrible cops r and how u hate them but if it wasn't for cops most of u would have been beaten, robbed, raped and killed by now. Along with ur wives, mothers and children. There would be complete chaos. U can say how u would never let that happen but there is always somebody bigger and badder than u. U want child molesters and rapists running the streets? Cause they would be if it wasn't for law enforcement. Who would u call if somebody broke into ur house at night and raped ur wife at gunpoint? The cops? O wait no....they r scum. Ignorant aholes. God bless the police who keep us safe.
xxx

United States

#46 May 11, 2011
100 bucks says bucky wouldn't hesitate for a second to break into ur house and steal all ur shit....then come rant and rave about how great he is.
Horace

Ithaca, NY

#47 May 24, 2011
10-4 on the Pat Tillman as a "Dumb Turd".
If there were a 21st century "Dumb Shit" award it would have to go to Tillman hands down.
George W. Bush a close second.

“AIN'T is not a word. STUPID is”

Since: Jul 07

The Internet

#48 Oct 18, 2011
They only gave the man a "life sentence without possibility of parole" because he made such absolute FOOLS of the pigs. Otherwise, he would've gotten "25 years to life".

What was it Judge Kloch said? "The world will quickly forget you as you spend the rest of his life in prison, but long will the state trooper you killed be remembered."
Well, here's Bucky on the FRONT PAGE... and i swear i don't remember the cop's name!!!
Bucky warned those bully keystone cops to NOT mess with his family in their attempts to try and draw him out. Warned them more than once. But they just couldn't resist, since they couldn't figure out a way to catch a man who was almost literally right under their noses.
Run, Bucky! Run!
(Not 'bodily', but with the 'flow')

“AIN'T is not a word. STUPID is”

Since: Jul 07

The Internet

#49 Nov 8, 2011
They only gave the man a "life sentence without possibility of parole" because he made such absolute FOOLS of the pigs. Otherwise, he would've gotten "25 years to life".

What was it Judge Kloch said? "The world will quickly forget you as you spend the rest of his life in prison, but long will the state trooper you killed be remembered."
Well, here's Bucky on the FRONT PAGE... and i swear i don't remember the cop's name!!!
Bucky warned those bully keystone cops to NOT mess with his family in their attempts to try and draw him out. Warned them more than once. But they just couldn't resist, since they couldn't figure out a way to catch a man who was almost literally right under their noses.
Run, Bucky! Run!
(Not 'bodily', but with the 'flow')
-
http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/138652/37/Wa...

http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/141130/37/Ra...
Jim Cattle

Ithaca, NY

#50 Jul 2, 2012
I visited Bucky at the big house recently.
The world has not heard the end of the Bucky Phillips story.
He is working on a a gigantic suprise for his jailers.
Tom Reed

Troy, PA

#51 Oct 6, 2012
I agree with most every thing said about Bucky Philips. We need more men of such stature snd intestinal fortitude.
This fine man should be running the NY sate stock exchange.
George Buckly

Elmira, NY

#52 Nov 19, 2012
Free Bucky!!
USa

Franklin, TN

#53 Nov 20, 2012
Antur Denurt wrote:
Most so called Hero's are poor unfortunate souls who have bought into someone else's selfish agenda.
For a good example of "stupid heros" look no further than Pat Tillman or the losers who sign up for the military.
Most people who are refered to as heros could not hold a candle up to Bucky.
History will eventally exonerate Bucky and he will be given the recognition that he truly deserves.
What American says this? Do us all a favor and get out.
Johnny Selmar

Elmira, NY

#54 Feb 6, 2013
i knowed bucky since he was a small tike.
he done never even hurt a fly.
why once he bringed home a snake that had done ben hit by a car.
it bite him right on the hand.
poor boy never was rite again.
Greg Kent

Clinton, MA

#55 Feb 20, 2013
Use spell check you retarded loser.
B C from Canada wrote:
leave bucky alone he is the man, how would like to have a taste of freedom after 12 years then thrown back into the meatgrinder(jail) then a bunch of peice of **** cops hurt ur family wut wud u do tell those idiot cops its ok go n hurt my family no u wud kill tht ****in pig n any other pig **** tryin to hurt ur family anyone cop or not i dont care who u r and if u wudnt protect ur family like tht then your a ****in peice of ****. As far as im concerned bucky is a saint and if u disagree then **** YOU!
Hateror Gerotead

Towanda, PA

#56 Mar 8, 2013
Framed by the cops and now framed by his jailoers.
Will this man ever see justice??
Foramas Hasterty

Elmira, NY

#57 Apr 3, 2013
How on earth did this stupid indian get the name Phillips.
It should be "Man of Many Rattles".
Or maybe "Shoots arrow in the back Joe".
How about "Lives in the woods Wille"
More like "Coward of many ass faces"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erie ranks 4th among most depressed U.S. regions (Aug '11) Wed feelin better 60
Help Erie Law Enforcement Find Wanted Suspects Sep 14 downdown 1
Former Erie County Council candidate Price to r... (Mar '10) Sep 14 togetherforjustice 66
opinions wiped away Sep 1 WYATT 1
Board: Erie's Domitrovich first offered to leav... Aug 29 bikechick 8
Suicide: a growing problem (Jan '13) Aug 20 pissymcpissypisser 65
congratulations Aug '14 speedy 1
•••

Erie County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••