Kick-off for Erie Golf Premiere 2013

Jan 23, 2013 Full story: YourErie

JANUARY 22, 2013-Forget about the snow and the wind chills below zero, one event tonight had folks thingking about a great day on the golf course... This is the sixth year for the Erie Golf Premiere which has raised almost five hundred thousand dollars for the fight against cancer... And while you're trying to stay warm in the harsh weather...

Full Story
Enigma

Bowling Green, OH

#1 Jan 23, 2013
why not skip the side show and play time . Encourage all the participants to just stay home and donate the money that will spent to the cause ? Give up your greens fees, new socks, cheap cocktail shrimp, watered down booze, and your mercedes rentals... i bet that would quadruple the revenue to fight cancer. Fight stupidity and pretense and defeat cancer !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former County Council candidate Styn to run for... 10 hr muTOO 26
Erie prosecutors lose sentencing tool Sun lorenzo 12
Mead joins race for Erie County judge Jan 24 Duncan Hiney 4
Owner of Erie's Rum Runners buys bayfront land Jan 16 ZUGZWANG 10
Fairview woman held for trial in $100K theft Jan 10 lewd larry 8
Pulakos Chocolates Opens Downtown Erie Location (Nov '12) Dec 31 Etter Road Warrior 20
In Brief: Man to serve up to 80 years in Erie C... Dec '14 snag 4
More from around the web