Millcreek: $3.4M in legal fees unjust...

Millcreek: $3.4M in legal fees unjustified

There are 3 comments on the Erie Times News story from Dec 4, 2013, titled Millcreek: $3.4M in legal fees unjustified. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

Millcreek Township is asking an Erie County judge to dismiss a property owner's request that the township pay the owner's $3.4 million in legal fees in a dispute over flooding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

Grinch finder

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Dec 6, 2013
Dear Laurel Hirt -

Why don't you do something productive with your money instead of your current strategy of going after the Millcreek Township for trying to prevent upstream flooding. Your life must be truly sad.
Grinch Refuter

Erie, PA

#2 Dec 6, 2013
Keep up the good work Laurel Hirt. The township has no right to take your property or force you to make changes because they didn't do their job when planning these subdivisions. Take them to court for EVERY penny they have cost you. Maybe Millcreek voters will see how much these elected idiots have cost them and start voting for qualified candidates.
tyred

Erie, PA

#3 Dec 6, 2013
I have said it before:

Equal protection under the law looks a little more equal when you are worth 100 Million Dollars +...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Erie man gets probation for his role in armed r... (Aug '12) Thu Jersey Strong 6
News Erie councilman's EMTA proposal seeks $2 millio... (Jun '16) Oct '17 taxNOmore 3
Minority Business Opportunity Sep '17 Anti-Scam 1
Jessica Curry star 104 Sep '17 ERIE GUY 1
News GE workers in Erie more productive, not less, u... (Jun '13) Aug '17 exactly 91
News Erie poverty initiative to set timetables for a... (Jan '11) May '17 The Doctor 3
News Erie 10 years after Bosworth Report: How much p... (Apr '11) May '17 Lou Sopperootski 19
More from around the web